Taylormade Ghost Putter Contest

I want to reiterate that the winner will be chosen at random from a list of names that have entered.

It's a random drawing and not based on You're comments?

Cool, I never was very eloquent or diplomatic :)

I want to reiterate that the winner will be chosen at random from a list of names that have entered.

Darn it to heck. I was hoping the TM folks would look at the entries AND look at the member names. Then, anyone with a name that has a OEM in it that wasn't TaylorMade would definitely not win.

Bill: Dude.
Ted: 'Sup Dude.
Bill: See the dudes with the SeeMore and Calloway names.
Ted: Shaaa. Duuuuuude! No Way.
Bill: Way!
Ted: Duuuuude?!?!?! No soup for SeeMore. No Campbell's for Calloway. No noodles for Nike. No potage for Ping. No cabbage for Cameron. No ratatouille for Rife.
Bill: Righteous.

If I dont win this I hope someone I know does so I can give this a roll....and maybe steal it from them. Hehe

Darn it to heck. I was hoping the TM folks would look at the entries AND look at the member names. Then, anyone with a name that has a OEM in it that wasn't TaylorMade would definitely not win.

Bill: Dude.
Ted: 'Sup Dude.
Bill: See the dudes with the SeeMore and Calloway names.
Ted: Shaaa. Duuuuuude! No Way.
Bill: Way!
Ted: Duuuuude?!?!?! No soup for SeeMore. No Campbell's for Calloway. No noodles for Nike. No potage for Ping. No cabbage for Cameron. No ratatouille for Rife.
Bill: Righteous.

please tell me you have to use for medicinal purposes!!!! haha, that was funny.

the ghost with the most posts to the host boasts about the pu**y on toast from coast to coast eating porch beef roast... yeahhhh boi... im audi... payce!

the ghost with the most posts to the host boasts about the pu**y on toast from coast to coast eating porch beef roast... yeahhhh boi... im audi... payce!

whoa russ! too much red bull this morning?

whoa russ! too much red bull this morning?

Again, do people understand that the company will be reading these? We are all for free speech, but really?

Again, do people understand that the company will be reading these? We are all for free speech, but really?

sorry, i get your point, i was just messing with russ. not the time nor the place, my bad! i didn't mean to disrespect the graciousness of TM or the beauty of the ghost. as you can tell, many of us are just excited about the announcement in general. no bad intentions from my part at all!

sorry, i get your point, i was just messing with russ. not the time nor the place, my bad! i didn't mean to disrespect the graciousness of TM or the beauty of the ghost. as you can tell, many of us are just excited about the announcement in general. no bad intentions from my part at all!

TC,
I was referring to his post with the *** out word.

TC,
I was referring to his post with the *** out word.

oh! yep, i, too, was getting off topic.

can i ask one question about this putter? what's the idea with the hole in the back again? it's interesting, is it part of the design itself or is it functional or what?

Part of the design. It creates contrast and helps with alignment according to TM.

i hope you realize that TM reads thru these threads and that they also have a great relationship with team THP. I know you were just joking but that certainly was in bad taste.

Youre right, that was a bit out of line. Sorry guys

Part of the design. It creates contrast and helps with alignment according to TM.

i'm not sure i get that. i can see that it creates contrast, hence a hole, but how does it help with alignment? i figure the three lines take care of that just fine.

Youre right, that was a bit out of line. Sorry guys

no worries dude, we're all guilty, me especially. like i said, we're just all excited! and that's a good thing.

We will be announcing the winner at 12pm EST.

When is the announcment going to be made? Oops. Disregard

Last edited:
That's 10am here! Just over an hour to go!

Oh man, I always get so pumped when it's about time for an announcement. I would sooo love to add this putter to my bag!

i'm not sure i get that. i can see that it creates contrast, hence a hole, but how does it help with alignment? i figure the three lines take care of that just fine.

Seems to me the hole in the back is an alignment aid just like a two ball odyssey is. Except since putter is white, the hole looks like a green circle to help line it up.

Seems to me the hole in the back is an alignment aid just like a two ball odyssey is. Except since putter is white, the hole looks like a green circle to help line it up.

i guess that makes sense. it's aesthetically pleasing that's for sure, i just was curious as to what the functionality of it was.

I love contests on this site, I've yet to win one though. I think its great that companies and THP give the opportunities for us to win equipment and apparel. I can officially start thinking of US Open contest at 12:01...

Last edited:
thats so wrong now all i can do is wait for this announcement forget paying attention to class or work

i like the idea of the hole in the back of the putter

Back