What golf video game should I buy?

Hacker Charlie

Reaction score
Handicap
D&D
Can be on either 360 or Wii.

I played an older TW, but it got kind of boring because you could get your players stats so good, that you'd win tournaments by 50 shots. I forget the game I used to really like on the original XBOX, but it played much more real.

Any suggestions as to whats out there now? I was thinking about getting TW 11, but don't know what else may be available.

I just decided to run out and get TW 2011. Its been so long since my 360 has been on that its doing several updates. :laughing:

I don't think there are many options other than TW anyway...

I saw something on a John Daly golf game coming out later this year! But yeah TW is probably your only option. WIth 2011 out, you should start seeing 2010 drop even farther in price soon if not already.

I just got my boy a Wii and will be buying TW 11 for both of us!

I am 99% sure my wife is getting me TW10 for the Wii for my birthday. It's like 20 bucks at Wal Mart. We won't play it enough to get "automatic" with it and definitely not enough to justify getting the new version.

I saw something on a John Daly golf game coming out later this year! But yeah TW is probably your only option. WIth 2011 out, you should start seeing 2010 drop even farther in price soon if not already.

It's coming later this year for the PS3 Move...

thank you thank you! how old is your boy thanks? or do you have a daughter? I know you have a child cause Ive seen you post about watching Backyardigans and other kids shows. unless you just enjoy those show?! :act-up:

you sir, are father of the year. well done

I'm thinking about picking up TW10 for the xbox 360. I have 07 now and just don't play video games enough anymore to justify $60 for the new game...

There was talk of a David Leadbetter golf instruction game for the wii . You stood on the balance board and it would some how give you tips. I have never seen it available though. Maybe they shelved the idea.

There was talk of a David Leadbetter golf instruction game for the wii . You stood on the balance board and it would some how give you tips. I have never seen it available though. Maybe they shelved the idea.

It was supposed to be released a week or two ago. But since then I've seen that it's been moved back towards the end of this month.

hot shots golf for the win!

my son has hot shots 2 for his PSP and we both love it! :D

if there is a gamestop near you go there for older sports games. all sports games go way down when they come out with the new one. i just got ncaa 08(used) for 4 dollars there a couple of days ago

just got the Wii today and it came with the Nerf golf club, tennis racket and baseball bat! no games but for $50 bucks I'm happy and my son will be overjoyed!

yeah there is aca I have gotten alot of used PS2 and PSP games there and will be checking it out for the Wii as well. thanks!

if there is a gamestop near you go there for older sports games. all sports games go way down when they come out with the new one. i just got ncaa 08(used) for 4 dollars there a couple of days ago

so did anybody get TW 11 yet? I played the demo but can't see buying it over TW 10...

I rented TW11 for xbox 360. the new true aim feature makes it very realistic, but IMHO, both putting modes suck... Besides that, i love the new focus feature, the courses look great, and theres the ryder cup (i think its gimmicky). But to each their own. The putting alone makes me think i would like it on pc but deters me from buying it for xbox 360.

I've got it for the WII, it's great when you have the motion plus adapter for the controller. It even analyzes your swing plane

Back