Staff Bag Obsession

OMG! the finish on the leather is outstanding! i hate you!

Congrats on the new bag JB. Love the styling with the initials. That thing just looks solid.

That bag is really pretty.

I think you found the one you should play with!

Your array of bags is unbelievable.

That's a great looking bag JB!

So today the UPS guy had a big delivery for us but one box was oversized and I could not figure out what it was. I already had the Nickent staff bag, that is black and green and shown earlier in this thread. But I opened the large box from Nickent and in it was this beauty. A little backstory:

While at the PGA Show in January we got the chance to spend some time with Hoefy and get to know him a little bit. One of the things I spoke to him about was creating this very bag. A white big with the 5DX on it and accents done in lime and darker green. He never liked white staff bags he told us, however he really liked the idea. We explained that we thought it should look like the 5DX headcover.

Since that time we have exchanged emails about it and he sent me the prototype pictures. However with the recent issues the company was having, we were told that the bag was not going to be made.

Well lookie here. They decided to make one bag and here it is!!!!!!
650669478_mQ4BG-L-1.jpg

650669765_MiW37-L-1.jpg

650669897_bYXjB-L-1.jpg

650669626_tPLoG-L-1.jpg

I know this has been a while, but I love this bag! It is even better looking in person. Talk about a collectors item.

I know this has been a while, but I love this bag! It is even better looking in person. Talk about a collectors item.

Still my favorite bag in the collection by far.

We have a new addition to our staff bag room. After I got my personalized staff bag we wanted to get a matching one for JB. Look how cute we are next to each other (awww).

897481696_ZszsT-L.jpg

897481698_gMXe9-L.jpg

897481759_usab3-L.jpg

897481784_YWQd8-L.jpg

897481793_WiUjG-L.jpg

Awesome!

Great looking bags GG and JB!!

two nice looking bags. I wish I could use a staff bag like that...

That looks like a nice pair there.

mine doesn't get used it just sits in our staff bag room (aka a living room) and looks pretty. I do not have anywhere near enough game to use a staff bag.

What you use to hold your clubs and misc. stuff isn't regulated by your handicap. :)

I think you could. Just don't match with JB's. that may be too much 'I love you' 'No, I love you more' territory

mine doesn't get used it just sits in our staff bag room (aka a living room) and looks pretty. I do not have anywhere near enough game to use a staff bag.

this bag has been in our game room for over a year. dad won it and its never been used or moved in over a year.. my iphone pictures dont do it justice its really really clean..

i think he will let me sell or trade it to you sense he doesnt even play anymore and it just sits there.. so maybe we can work out a trade? hahaha

Always open to trades.

well i have no clue how much its even worth??? i looked on ebay and saw a bunch going anywhere from 100-400 lol but idk what to even offer or consider..

(id really like a taylormade ghost putter and some penta balls haha) my ghost is on order but i can cancel it..

well i have no clue how much its even worth??? i looked on ebay and saw a bunch going anywhere from 100-400 lol but idk what to even offer or consider..

(id really like a taylormade ghost putter and some penta balls haha) my ghost is on order but i can cancel it..

Thats a little high for a non-oem staff bag unless it has some collectible value. Perhaps ebay would be teh best way for you to sell it and make some cash though.

ya im not really looking to sell it just thought id offer it to you since you were collecting but like i said i had no clue how much it was worth but i can add some cash to it for a ghost putter? haha

Im not allowed to sell equipment that I received from a manufacturer. Sorry. And like I said, one is personally stamped as we have shown in the Ghost thread and the other is GG's.

thats cool no worries. anything you would be willing to offer? or do u just simply not want anymore bags?

thats cool no worries. anything you would be willing to offer? or do u just simply not want anymore bags?

We always want bags, but unfortunately I am not allowed to put a value on something that I did not pay for....Sorry.

Back