THP Radio - adidas Golf + Contest Announcement

That was a fun show to listen to! I'm with thanks, that could be your best one yet! I can't believe there will be two contests for the US Open! How cool is that? Count me to win those shoes!

I know, I know it would seem silly to wear them seeing as I am Canadian, but those are almost one of a kind and that is an opportunity not to be missed!

Glad you guys liked the show. It was one of our favs as well. Lots of great info.

Great show! I am really starting to become a fan of Adidas shoes after the pair of Adidas shoes you guys sent me in the fashion contest prize pack. I am really liking those shoes.

so JB, is there a list that compares the different types of Adidas shoes??
Or do you sort of have to glean the info from the individual write-ups??

I am specifically looking for the diffs between the Powerbands and the Tour 360's??

Awesome radio show.....Shoes are at the top of my list....(I weight fashion right up there with function as well...lol)

bama

They are pretty different shoes. You can check out the adidas website for the differences.

Good Show! I know I am very happy with my :adidas: Powerband 3.0s, and it was fun to listen to a show about these and other models!

I watched the destruction videos:

:thumb: I loved the water-jet cutter. That is one nasty tool!
:nono: I hated the battle-ax video.

dang! the only places that accept trade ins around me are private clubs. still, a very cool thing by adidas.

Same here! My regular stops, such as Dick's Sporting Goods, for example, are not participating.

Adidas sure does make comfy shoes. I just purchased my 3rd pair. I saw the destruction video, that's some great stuff!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Good show, I love the interviews. I can't wait to win the shoes! hehehe

Enjoyed the banter with Masun, he was very fun to listen to. Keep it up guys.

listened to the show again, and gotta say very cool guest! thanks Mason!

Good show, I love the interviews. I can't wait to win the shoes! hehehe

Enjoyed the banter with Masun, he was very fun to listen to. Keep it up guys.

He was as good as we have had. Great guy that fit right in with the group.

If anyone would like to take advantage of this program but doesn't have a participating retailer near them let me know. A lot of places near me are doing this and I'd be happy to be middle man to help to get any of adidas' shoes in your hands/on your feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of all the radio shows I've heard on the site, this was my favorite. I want those shoes... Any sneek peek of what the contest is gonna be like JB???

It will be announced tomorrow.

Back