Good show guys! My picks are:

Winner: Phil
Disappointment: Lee Westwood
Dark horse: Ryan Moore

Did the show just stop for some people? JB had just made the Rocko comment and all of a sudden dead space. I was really enjoying the banter between JB and GG and I want to know how it ends!!

Did the show just stop for some people? JB had just made the Rocko comment and all of a sudden dead space. I was really enjoying the banter between JB and GG and I want to know how it ends!!

I didn't have any problems. I listened to the entire show after it went up. Hmm...I would love to hear from others if they have that problem too so we can fix it if that is the case.

listening to the show now, so far it's great!!!

dude, you can't reem me for my darkhorse pick on YOUR radio show! i have no way of defending myself. thanks for trying to back me up GG.

DJ, stupid long, hoping tiger's talking about golf, lmao JB.

best episode to date! you both seemed incredibly comfortable and this show was fun, fast, and highly entertaining. i like JB's picks and poor ol' zach, he's doomed!

Im calling it now, Tiger will win and make a statement to show he is back. I'd also like to see a Tiger/Mickelson play off though.

Im calling it now, Tiger will win and make a statement to show he is back. I'd also like to see a Tiger/Mickelson play off though.

Did you listen to our preview?

I refreshed my page and it worked! Got through the whole episode. This one was a complete blast to listen to! The banter back and forth was priceless!

I too had great difficulties picking my field for the Cobra contest. I just couldn't figure it out. I didn't get a great feeling from everyone. There are so many good players in the field that it is hard to pick a winner. I'm with JB though, you can't go against Phil right now. Tiger is.... well.... I don't know. I'd like to see him be in contention, but with the way he's been playing.... At any rate I'll keep a couple fingers crossed for him.

Winner Phil Mickelson
Disappointment Ernie Els
Dark Horse Mike Weir

Wait a Canadian picking Weir? No way...I kid I kid.

Wait a Canadian picking Weir? No way...I kid I kid.

I know, I know. It's a bit of a long shot. Wait, it's an incredibly long shot uphill and into the wind, but I just saw his name on the list and thought, "Oh, what the heck" and put him down. It would be awesome if he could do it. He's long overdue for a win, and another Major would look great on his resume, but who knows?

What do you guys think Tiger will shoot the first two rounds? As big a deal as people are making about his game like hitting three people in his last tournament, Tiger knows how to score around the golf course. Even though it's the toughest venue, I just can't imagine him missing the cut.

I think Tiger's got a good shot of winning if the winning score is close to even par, but if someone is able to take control and shoots way under, I don't see him winning.

Winner: Steve Stricker. The shoulder is healed.
Disappointment: Ian Poulter. Dude's fallen off the golf planet. Must be hangin' out with G. Ogilvy.
Dark Horse: Thongchai Jaidee...Dude's got mad skills. WD'ed The Masters due to elbow injury. 4 top 10's in Europe and T5 at WGC Match Play.

WINNER: Tim Clark
DISAPPOINTMENT: Tiger Woods
DARKHORSE: Ben Crane

I am cracking up at this show.

Great show! I know it sounds like a broken record, but You guys are good together.

Just an idea: you should send your spots to radio stations. You never know . . .

Great show! I know it sounds like a broken record, but You guys are good together.

Just an idea: you should send your spots to radio stations. You never know . . .

We have spoken with a couple of distributors, but you do lose some rights doing so, and we are not sure we want to do that quite yet. But there are some things we have working of course.

i think that's a great idea smalls.

I don't know if that should have been a PM or not, sometimes I just post without thinking!

For some reason Im very excited for the US Open this year, cant wait for it to kick off.

And Phil is going to win.

i might just leave really early sunday morning so i can be home by noon or 1 and at least see the last round. if phil misses the cut, i'm getting shredded saturday night, haha.

i might just leave really early sunday morning so i can be home by noon or 1 and at least see the last round. if phil misses the cut, i'm getting shredded saturday night, haha.

lol no way he misses the cut! If he is in the lead or close its mandatory that you make it back in time. How can I give you that Phil headcover without your supporting him on US Open final day?? haha

lol no way he misses the cut! If he is in the lead or close its mandatory that you make it back in time. How can I give you that Phil headcover without your supporting him on US Open final day?? haha

hmm, i forgot about that headcover, you should only mention that via pm, now you've got JB interested again!

Back