THP Invitational-Old Silo Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

Ty just picked me up. On our way to Casa de Swag

I wasn't planning on leaving for another hour, but I couldn't sleep. I'm going to walk the dog, then I'm hitting the road!

Ange travels everyone! Enjoy the weekend!

Jealous of all of you guys getting to play today. Stuck at work today, but will see you guys on Saturday morning.

Have a blast out there today! Hope everyone plays well!

441 - Get that swing ready for tomorrow.

ATTENTION:

I am going to post here too since a lot of you are posting in this thread. A spot has opened up for this event, so if you or someone you know would like to attend please PM me ASAP!

Thanks!

We are in the Dayton area. ETA between 10:30 and 11.

Please remind Ty that he is in charge of donuts and strippers. Thanks.

Anyone know if the course has a decent grill or food? Or should I stop elsewhere?? I'm about to leave franklin Indiana so I'll be there early for my 1pm tee time.

THP Invitational-Old Silo Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

It's a very nice morning in Mount Sterling. A little clearer than in downtown Lexington. Picking up milehigh for breakfast, then tour Buffalo Trace and then GOLF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know if the course has a decent grill or food? Or should I stop elsewhere?? I'm about to leave franklin Indiana so I'll be there early for my 1pm tee time.

I have been told the food is pretty good there, but I can't speak from personal experience.

safe travels all. enjoy the weekend. jealous i cant be there but will get to see many of you in less than 2 months.

I am heading to course now.

I have been told the food is pretty good there, but I can't speak from personal experience.
I'll check it out when I get there. I figured they did but just wanted to check.

ATTENTION:

Hey Guys Shankosaurus is going to take the open spot but he had this question:

I have picked up the open spot, will be there somewhere around 11 tonight.

Anyone need a roommate for the weekend and where is everyone staying if I have to book a room?

Finally, MSH and I can see more than 50 feet in front of us. Fog was crazy for an hour.

The 10:10 group has arrived!

And we got a roomie, sorry

c94b95eba9bbaa30e86e5a2b116543c6.jpg

Let's do this.

I'm 12:20 20 .

Back