2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

I'm rooming with him this weekend, what are my odds?

Not good. If you didnt pack a biohazard suit I would start a Z-Pack asap and call the CDC.

Over/Under on people that contract Coersitis this weekend?

There must have been some leftover in the club house. I found myself making greggdrews putt out from 3 feet

Not good. If you didnt pack a biohazard suit I would start a Z-Pack asap and call the CDC.
I brought my meds with me so I'm good.

There must have been some leftover in the club house. I found myself making greggdrews putt out from 3 feet
3ft is being a little generous with the length for you, Id say closer to 2 feet...and I missed it

bd2d0ffd28b8345fd763282823b9220b.jpg
d9f65d3cc1fcb66c62a00600128ab9a4.jpg

Solid day today fellas! Good people, good golf course and good food makes for one hell of a start to this event. See everyone on the range in the am

Highlight of the night for me. Getting ready to leave at the restaurant then a waitress comes up to me, Is It Your Birthday??? Nope, but I guess tonight is and got a big yeehaw out of it lol... Thanks golfinff.

ACovington's new name is BoomBoom dude absolutely punishes the ball

I just got a noise complaint call to my room...I've literally just been lying in bed for the past half hour. Solid.

I just got a noise complaint call to my room...I've literally just been lying in bed for the past half hour. Solid.

The phone in my room just randomly went to speaker phone. Loud dial tone. Twice

The phone in my room just randomly went to speaker phone. Loud dial tone. Twice

It must be something in the air here. It's all that Kentucky bluegrass

Seriously, man... I'm trying to get some sleep. You need to keep it down.

Back