WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a pretty combo of shaft and head. I'm sure you'll get plenty of success with it.

Hey JB that Bridgestone bag ROCKS!! that is simply the best looking bag that I have seen yet.

thanks dirt guy I'm hoping she will help me improve big time off the tee!

That is a nice stick there sunday! let us know how she works for you as i have been eying one also.

you got it rw!

Nice stick Sunday, I really want to try one of those badly... great shaft too. Not sure I can make it until fall outing to buy something like that.

thanks g4l I couldnt wait. I tried it at the last outing and a few more times at Sports Authority and fell in love with her! got a great deal on the driver and shaft so I had to pull the trigger.

Hey JB that Bridgestone bag ROCKS!! that is simply the best looking bag that I have seen yet.
it's definitely a sweet bag, but the 2010 black/red mizuno bag takes the cake!

Very nice Sunday. That shaft combo looks like a killer for sure. Thanks for the pic's!

it's definitely a sweet bag, but the 2010 black/red mizuno bag takes the cake!

That is considered their regular bag and the silver one here is considered their Major bag. Its available to consumers in mini style. Meaning 9" instead of 10.5

thanks duey!

ok the peer pressure got to me hawk! :act-up: so I threw a couple regular batteries in the digital and here go

Sweet! You know that things going to be a rocket.

Nice driver SH!!!! Those things are so hot off the face. Can't wait to hear how it works for you!! Also curious to hear your thoughts on the winn grips.

JB - That bag is slick. Such an awesome collection!

Hope you like the new driver Sunday! Good looking club!

nice driver SH!

Just loaded up the new bag for tomorrow's round.

904733251_ezk9X-XL.jpg

904733275_2gfbR-L.jpg

904733210_CWcjb-XL.jpg

That is one sweet looking bag JB!! I hope you took the tag off it before you went out though! :D

Great pics SH! Sweet looking club!

thanks guys! not looking good to try her out today again though! :angry: still raining...

lol thanks wm! I did make it out to the range to dance with my new girl and oh man! :in-love: I'll do up a little review later but man was I happy!

ups man just dropped this off.. 80 bucks for wedge and extra face (didnt know extra face was a ztp, but o well) if anyone wants to trade me a z face for this new ztp face id do it, just pm me..

picture quality isnt good, sorry!

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

Nice pickup bridges!

nice wedge bridges!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back