Who's your Least Favorite Golfer and Why?

i also don't care for any french golfers. no offense to france or french fries, but i can't stand their names or their style or their games.

That just reminded me of this for some reason.

bwahahahaha! see, that's exactly what i'm talking about. who's that little stocky frenchman that plays on the euro tour, has a uni brow, and an absurdly hairy chest. i believe he won earlier this year.

bwahahahaha! see, that's exactly what i'm talking about. who's that little stocky frenchman that plays on the euro tour, has a uni brow, and an absurdly hairy chest. i believe he won earlier this year.

levet! just hit me, look at him, going in for the man hug.

68515.jpg

I was just thinking that the other day. He's got that stupid grin on the cover of the DVD too. I also hate how he emphasizes every word on the commercial. Despite that he manages to make every short shot look like a 1 foot putt. I hate him more for that lol.

hah I can't tell you how hard I've tried to like Lefty, because for whatever reason I just did not like him for the longest time. ....and that damn dvd is making it VERY hard!

i used to like tiger
last year i felt different
this year i can say he answers this posts question

but i can't stand their names
That`s just crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a new guy around here I had to think twice before voicing my opinion.

I have disliked Tiger for years, his club throwing and tantrums are ridiculous. My opinion has nothing to do with recent events if anything it made him look more human than ever before.

So my answer to this question is Tiger.

As a new guy around here I had to think twice before voicing my opinion.

I have disliked Tiger for years, his club throwing and tantrums are ridiculous. My opinion has nothing to do with recent events if anything it made him look more human than ever before.

So my answer to this question is Tiger.

This is THP, voice away. I agree by the way about his past.

This is THP, voice away. I agree by the way about his past.

My dad used to think he was the greatest thing since sliced bread, then he saw him play in person. He came home and told me he acted like I did when I was 13 on the course...

My hero when I was a kid was Fred Couples, such an amazing swing and cool attitude.

My hero when I was a kid was Fred Couples, such an amazing swing and cool attitude.

You may like our Summer Issue of THP the magazine then. It comes out next month and features him on the cover as well as an interview we did inside.

You may like our Summer Issue of THP the magazine then. It comes out next month and features him on the cover as well as an interview we did inside.

OH very cool!

What I would give to play 9 with him, or just to watch him play in person would be amazing.

I always enjoyed how he wears a shoe that resembles a slipper on the golf course. He also suffers from major back problems, as do I so I know how much of a struggle it can be at times. I would have to say Justin Rose is creeping up my favorites list, his swing is wonderul and he just seems like a good hearted guy.

Least favorites would be Lee Westwood and K.J. Choi. I love KJ's game but anyone who refers to himself in the third person w/ Mr. is kind of off putting.

I like this thread.

I like less -

Scott Hoch

right now I dont really care for my foursome in the US Open contest!

i just straight dont like Furyk his swing irks the heck out of me and im not a big fan of Tim Clark reminds me too much of a bird, a mean looking bird

+1

Well said

I will 2nd that RXGus! He seems to be a wonderful guy, great talent, and has his priorities where they exactly need to be! :)

And I'll 2nd what Sunday_Hacker said, my foursome for the US Open contest isn't looking great at this point!

Last edited:
This is an interesting topic. I may have to start a small list.
As a person:
Vijay Singh
John Daly
David Duval
Johnny Miller!!!!!

Golf game/swing
Vijay Singh
Jim Furyk
Ben Crane
Kenny Perry
K.J. Choi
Billy Mayfair

My least favorite of all time for any and all reasons:
JESPER PARNIVIK what a complete TOOL!!!!!!!

This is an interesting topic. I may have to start a small list.
As a person:
Vijay Singh
John Daly
David Duval
Johnny Miller!!!!!

Golf game/swing
Vijay Singh
Jim Furyk
Ben Crane
Kenny Perry
K.J. Choi
Billy Mayfair

My least favorite of all time for any and all reasons:
JESPER PARNIVIK what a complete TOOL!!!!!!!

I absolutely love Kenny Perry's game/swing. He definitely knows which direction the ball is going. Has also had pretty good success also.

I once liked Tiger. But, I got tired of his F bombs and especially his Gd off the tee.

Sergio gets on my nerves. While it may be a rumor and I can't say it's true, I once read or heard the he complained because his team's locker room was smaller than the other team? Maybe a Ryder Cup or something like that? Give me a break dude. You should be able to get out of the car, go hit the range, and go post a good score. And spitting in the cup? I spit when I'm outside as it's an old baseball habit, but in the cup? And I don't get why he gets so much recognition when he doesn't win. Well, I guess he won The Players last year but I'm not sure his play warrants his recognition.

? And I don't get why he gets so much recognition when he doesn't win. Well, I guess he won The Players last year but I'm not sure his play warrants his recognition.

I feel the same way about Daly but even more. Hes disgusting the way he treats people. At least Sergio won 3 times in 2008 (not defending him at all by the way).

I'm actually not much of a Phil fan. He has an Al Gore presence about him. I respect his personal life and loyalty though.

My favs

Craig Stadler
Rocco!!!
Kenny Perry (he's a local boy)
KJ Choi (steady Eddy personified)
Fred Couples
TIGER

Just to touch on two of the players people said they don't like... You guys have some funny reasons! haha

Of course I realize you're entitled to your opinion, but not liking Camillo because he's too fit? lol. Seriously? I'd understand if that was a joke.

And Phil is too nice? I'd hope that if any of us made it to the professional ranks that we would sign autographs and take care of our fans the way he does.

Michelle Wie
Recently, John Daly

I dont hate phil mickleson, I have great respect for him as a person and a golfer, but I usually root against him. I cant help it, I am a Tiger Fan.

Back