Official US Open Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Tiger's putts are money right now.

Thats what she said...I kid of course, but with Tiger it had to be said.

Phil's shot on #7 is about the closest I've seen since I started watching. Jerry Kelly hit one about half as close as Phils, and they said it was the best all day.

:D :D :D

ol gray is gettin excited haha

i said we might see a 66 or 65 today hope tiger pulls it off that would help out my contest hopes some more... lefty needs a birdie here..

Bridges -- My snakes are getting nice and cozy for their trip to West Palm Beach :cobra: :eek:)!!!!!! We need to keep it going though cause there is alot of track for this train to ride on before we reach the station :D

Tiger with the club drop and it ends up in the fairway.

Dont speak too early, it could prove fatal
Bridges -- My snakes are getting nice and cozy for their trip to West Palm Beach :cobra: :eek:)!!!!!! We need to keep it going though cause there is alot of track for this train to ride on before we reach the station :D

hahaha good stuff gray!

Tiger with the club drop and it ends up in the fairway.

It's not how good your good shots are, but how good your bad shots are. :D

Hmmm... only a handful of strokes separating the leader from a large number of top shelf players. I just checked the forecast for Pebble on Sunday. High of 60, winds wnw at 12, and no rain...perfect. This could be really good.

It's not how good your good shots are, but how good your bad shots are. :D

Then that last one was pretty bad. Back to back pull hooks.

Nobody seems be able to hit it close on that 99 yards par 3.

Does anyone think it may have been beneficial to go off a little earlier than the leaders? Ishikawa is using handwarmers? Chilly.

Gees Johnson is nasty good

Home from playing golf. Now watching. That one was pretty close.

Kevin

theres ya close one!

Home from playing golf. Now watching. That one was pretty close.

Kevin

Welcome to the party Esox. Hope you played well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back