adidas Golf Limited Edition Contest

Wish I would have picked DJ for both, Kicking myself now for choosing Mahan over him. From now on I'm going with my gut on these freaking contests..Almost as nervewracking as playing a horrid round when you know you chose someone who tanked day 1, lol.

Mahan?

I took JB's avatar in this contest so still hanging in there so far

JB, Hunter Mahan.

JB, Hunter Mahan.

I dont see Hunter Mahan on this list from the 1st post

Tie Breaker
Who will finish higher in the money in these shoes at the US Open?
Kenny Perry
Dustin Johnson
Jim Furyk
Sean O'Hair
Fred Funk
Matt Bettencourt

Im guessing you mean the other one. Sorry.

It's ok, guess I confused on which thread I was posting, haha. Too much US Open excitement going on. Today in the office pretty much every air force member on this base was watching the World Cup or the US Open. :p

Tie Breaker
Kenny Perry
Dustin Johnson
Jim Furyk
Sean O'Hair
Fred Funk
Matt Bettencourt

It's awesome that all these guys made the cut. Congrats to adidas on the quality showing!

Good luck everybody.

well with the avatar at +7 I guess I'm out

Has there been a sighting of these shoes @ the US Open? I have seen quite a few players wear :adidas: shoes, but not this 'Limited Edition' pair!

How about that? A contest that I'm still a contender in!

I'm still rooting for Phil though.

Has there been a sighting of these shoes @ the US Open? I have seen quite a few players wear :adidas: shoes, but not this 'Limited Edition' pair!

I believe I saw DJ wearing them yesterday. Though, you can't see the full design because of how everyone's leggings come down almost completely around the shoe.

Fred Funk had them on. Matt Bettencourt wore them both days. DJ wore them the 1st day. Sean O'Hair wore them both days.

stupid kenny perry!! wtf was i thinking? me and oem kevin were talking about what huge idiots we were for both of the contests.

DJ is doing well so far. And I have a lower # for the tiebreaker too! C'mon DJ, daddy needs some new shoes!

DJ is doing well so far. And I have a lower # for the tiebreaker too! C'mon DJ, daddy needs some new shoes!

Lower number?
Your Entry
In your email you MUST include these items to qualify. Failure to include each of these in your entry, will result in your entry not being counted.

1. The answer to the question?
2. Your tie breaker
3. Your forum screen name
4. Your shipping address

Tie Breaker

EDIT: Too slow!

I have a feeling there will be a lot of us with DJ. Just hope he stops falling apart today...

Johnson needs to play the rest in no worse then 1-over, or we let all those O'Hair pickers in.

Thankfully, he held it together just long enough. But +11 on the final round...that's painful. :beat-up:

Johnson needs to play the rest in no worse then 1-over, or we let all those O'Hair pickers in.

MAN! I had O'Hair. Needed DJ to puke one more short. LOL!

Good luck everyone who picked DJ, these are some really nice shoes.

Back