THP is at the AT&T National Next Week

If anyone wants to see some pics of the course, I could put some up. Providing people want to see them

Have a good time thanks. Just don't bring your vuvuzela (although they look like they could make great funnels). Take plenty of pics and see if you could snag a page out of Tiger's black book for us.

I don't think those would go over well!

If anyone wants to see some pics of the course, I could put some up. Providing people want to see them

yeah dude, i want to see them.

cool looking forward to the pics

Cross Course shot from 17
475797af.jpg

"Apache"
#1 - Par 4
428 yards
1tee.jpg

"Navajo"
#3 - Par 4
446 yards
3.jpg

"Sitting Bull"
#8 - Par 3
238 Yards
8.jpg

"Kickapoo"
#9 - Par 5
605 Yard
9.jpg

"Cherokee"
#10 - Par 4
445 Yards
10tee.jpg

"Cherokee"
#10 - Par 4
445 Yards
Approach
10approach2.jpg

"Kiowea"
#11 - Par 4
408 yards
11.jpg

"Seneca"
#17 - Par 3
215 yards
From TV Tower
17me.jpg

"Seneca"
#17 - Par 3
215 yards
From 9 tee
17e.jpg

awesome pics! good lord, that looks scary tough! is that a shared green i saw on #8

It is not. But all that seperates 8 green and 10 green is a small collection area of fairway. 8 is long, very long lol

must be a small area. man, having seen those pics from a "golfing" perspective, i can't imagine going at some of those pins.

Great pics Thainer21! Wow what a beautiful course and it looks like a tough track. You play to a 6 handicap there dude so you must have some serious game :golf2:

awesome looking course! thanks thainer!

Since arriving my handicap has gone up some!
Great pics Thainer21! Wow what a beautiful course and it looks like a tough track. You play to a 6 handicap there dude so you must have some serious game :golf2:

I will try and take some pictures of 18 tomorrow. Its all decked out in the grandstands and such. Also an updated pic of 17 now that all of the stands and tv towers are finished is needed. The green feels like its enclosed when youre teeing off now, theres no room to miss except short!

cool cant wait to see more photos

Thinking about making the 3hr drive down on Saturday to catch some golf, drink some beer. Weather and finances will tell...

Thanks enjoy the ATT National. I was there the last three years at Congressional when I lived in Maryland. Seeing Tiger and all the players live was a thrill. I think I had more fun watching the guys on the range. It's amazing to see them work hitting targets. Also, lining up spots on the course to see the groups come through. Those are memories I will not forget. They made the 225 yd par 3, 10th with water in front look easy. It was a great experience. Soak it in.

It is now official. thanks1974 and his media badge will be on two other Tour Vans as well. He will be interviewing the guys, taking pictures, etc... Let him know if there are questions you would like answered from "behind the door" of the tour vans.

sweet! ask them if they ever heard of THP! :act-up:

It is now official. thanks1974 and his media badge will be on two other Tour Vans as well. He will be interviewing the guys, taking pictures, etc... Let him know if there are questions you would like answered from "behind the door" of the tour vans.

what are the other tour vans he'll be on?

Cleveland & Callaway so far.

Cleveland & Callaway so far.

ok, just wondering so i can come up with some questions. what a great experience thanks!!! i think you'll be a natural for this gig!

please get some cool pics of the Diablo Edge stuff and see if they will tell u whats next for that line!

please get some cool pics of the Diablo Edge stuff and see if they will tell u whats next for that line!

The Tour Van will not have a whole lot of that line other than the Tour models.

Back