THP Radio - Mizuno Golf

I'm unable to get this to play. I also can not download the MP3. Can anyone else confirm? I'm wondering if its a problem on my side for some reason.

I just downloaded it from our end. You can try Podcast.com or ITunes.

it's official, i'm buying a boat load of raffle tickets.....haha!

btw, just went through a spot where GG was talking about wedges and the sound went all weird. don't know if it was my cpu or not.

mine did that too, i just put my ear to the thing lol

That was my fault I was messing with my microphone because I thought it was too far away from my mouth and then somehow I made it worse. I was just saying that I am excited they are working on fitting for wedges because I always joke with JB how I want a 54, 56, and 60 degree wedge instead of wedges with letters I want numbers! I was explaining how I didn't know anything about wedges except mine said P, A, and S. I knew what the letters stood for and how far they went but that was about it.

ok, i'm liking mizuno more and more after listening to this guy. it's obvious that through the optimizer, mizuno's all about helping golfers, and that they encourage using this device to fit for other brands.
I agree. I ave never really been a mizuno fan, but after listening to this I think I am gonna check them out this winter.

For those that have enjoyed this show and are interested in Mizuno irons and/or fitting. Some news!

Those that will be in attendance at the THP Demo Day & Outing this fall will have a chance to hit ALL of the newest Mizuno irons from their fall line. As well as we will be GIVING away one custom fit set of Mizuno irons to a lucky winner.

For those that have enjoyed this show and are interested in Mizuno irons and/or fitting. Some news!

Those that will be in attendance at the THP Demo Day & Outing this fall will have a chance to hit ALL of the newest Mizuno irons from their fall line. As well as we will be GIVING away one custom fit set of Mizuno irons to a lucky winner.

Wow! Can't wait to see what they have coming out.

Back