Friday/Monday Fall Outing Rounds Thread

There's been some talk on the main Outing thread about booking tee times on the Friday and Monday for those of us who are planning to go that route. Does anyone have preference for time of day? I was talking RxGus behind the scenes and he for example is leaving early Monday afternoon, so he would want a before 8 tee time.

Anybody got any thoughts on the matter?

I like the idea of an earlier tee time. I'm not sure what time check out is. Do you know? This would give me time to get ready for the long trip home haha.

I like the idea of an earlier tee time. I'm not sure what time check out is. Do you know? This would give me time to get ready for the long trip home haha.

I'm not too sure, but i think it would probably be 11 or 12. I could be wrong. I think that's a question best suited for GG.

I'm all for earlier times too. Beat the heat of the day.

I agree. It would also be nice to not be rushed to get to the airport haha.
I'm not too sure, but i think it would probably be 11 or 12. I could be wrong. I think that's a question best suited for GG.

I'm all for earlier times too. Beat the heat of the day.

You could always check out of the room and then go play golf. The hotel will store your bag for you I am sure. So you dont feel rushed. I suggested on the main outing thread a tee time Monday of 7-9am

That'd be a perfect timeframe. I didn't even think of having them store the bags.
You could always check out of the room and then go play golf. The hotel will store your bag for you I am sure. So you dont feel rushed. I suggested on the main outing thread a tee time Monday of 7-9am

WR has graciously offered to help set up tee times. I'm just a bit busy (understatement of the year) with work, but will definitely do my part to help. If anyone has questions, please PM myself and WR or post in the thread here. We'll do the best we can to get this going!!

Big thanks to WR for the helping hand! You da man Rhino!!

I want to bump this up a bit in case others have decided to go to the outing and are going to arrive earlier than Friday afternoon or leaving later than Monday morning and wanted to play more golf. If so send a quick message to 9-iron man or myself.

Alright kids, we officially have tee times for Friday and Monday. On Friday we are set at 9:00am on the Haig course, and for Monday we are on the Squire Course with tee times at 7:32 and 7:40. These times should give those that are playing on Friday enough time to finish, and wash up to be at the meet and greet that evening. On Monday I know the times are a little early but I also know many of you want to get on a plane or the road in the early afternoon so that works also. If you have any questions, as always msg 9-iron or myself.

Alright kids, we officially have tee times for Friday and Monday. On Friday we are set at 9:00am on the Haig course, and for Monday we are on the Squire Course with tee times at 7:32 and 7:40. These times should give those that are playing on Friday enough time to finish, and wash up to be at the meet and greet that evening. On Monday I know the times are a little early but I also know many of you want to get on a plane or the road in the early afternoon so that works also. If you have any questions, as always msg 9-iron or myself.

That Monday time is brutal. Thanks will still be so hung over hahaha.

Thanks for arranging this WR. You definitely went above and beyond the call.

Thanks won't be the only person hung over...

WR, great job on arranging these. Can't wait to play a BONUS round.

Awesome WR!!!!! Its gonna be a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you da man WR!! Thanks so much to setting all of this up for us! Will the resort let five of us tee at once for the Friday morning??

That Monday time is brutal. Thanks will still be so hung over hahaha.

Thanks for arranging this WR. You definitely went above and beyond the call.

Thanks won't be the only person hung over...

WR, great job on arranging these. Can't wait to play a BONUS round.

thanks is not scheduled to be playing, not at this time at least.

I wanted to bump this up in case we have new people going to the outing and are getting there early or staying late and want to golf. Please get intouch with 9-iron man or myself.

Thanks to WR for getting the tee times!!
I am like TC...."Setup a tee time and they will come"
I am sure that we will all have had a little too much bubbly on Sunday night....with departing friends.
But me for one would rather shake it off on the first tee box, than sit and watch the ceiling spin from my hotel room....:beat-up:

I might suggest to WR/9I to put the tee times and courses in post #1 for people still looking....

thx again
Bama

All done guys!! Thanks bama, good idea!

Is the Monday green fee included with the stay? I think I'll be able to play. if a spot is still available. The wife will probably be spa'ing.

My plane lands at 1 pm on Friday, is anyone up for a Friday afternoon round? I have to check times that everyone is going to meet and greet and all but I thought I'd check to see.

My plane lands at 1 pm on Friday, is anyone up for a Friday afternoon round? I have to check times that everyone is going to meet and greet and all but I thought I'd check to see.

I might be interested in that. I get in at 12 noon.

I might be interested in that. I get in at 12 noon.

Sweet, we'll keep in contact and if we get another person or two interested we'll get a tee and ask someone with the power to do so update the first post on this thread.

Back