World Cup 2010 (Spoilers!)

Not trying to look too far ahead...but we play Ghana and if we win, get Uruguay/South Korea in the Quarters. England on the other hand gets Germany, and in they survive Argentina/Mexico. I know which path I prefer :act-up:

The US are Ghana have to hunker down a bit if we're Ghana advance. There's no way that SK is Ghana beat Uruguay. I just hope we beat Ghana then we're hopefully Ghana send Uruguay packing. :D

I also have this weird gut feeling that the Brits are Ghana beat the Germans.

The US are Ghana have to hunker down a bit if we're Ghana advance. There's no way that SK is Ghana beat Uruguay. I just hope we beat Ghana then we're hopefully Ghana send Uruguay packing. :D

it's "za germans" spank!

hahaha! Funny stuff spank!

The Denmark/Japan match coming up should be good.

Holy crap the end of this Italy game is crazy.

The italy/slovakia match has been one of if not the best of the tourney! insane game!

I can't believe the two finalists from the last world cup are out. Now we get a new winner for sure!

alright boys just got home tied 1-1 lets go!

ohhh nice give and go need to finish that

oh my that was sooooo close!

ok free kick lets go boys!

bleech

Another 30 mins of soccer coming up...

yep no golden goal, if still tied goes to pk's

took out Jozy? wtf? one of our best offensive weapons and could use his leg if it goes to PK's! wonder if he's hurt?

come on!

yep no golden goal, if still tied goes to pk's

I still disagree with the way that FIFA does their OT. No way in heck should the world cup come down to PKs.
Matches leading up to the final... sure. yea. whatever. But the final should be a wimbleton senario if you ask me.

Also...

HOW do we let so many scores in during the opening minutes.
HOW HOW HOW

This is looking like '06 all over again.

no doubt wtf is it with the opening minutes of matches or overtime!

Back