New Let's Make A Deal Contest

I'm on the West Coast, and prefer 9 EST or later on any day of the week, preferably Sunday though.

this was so much fun the first time around. I am stoked for season 2 of Lets make a Deal! I travel a lot so Sunday evenings would prob be best for me as well.

Will costumes be a requirement this time around? :)

Looks like a lot of people like Sunday. That is a good day for me too.

Anytime in the evening is fine by me. Preferably not on a monday or thursday.

After 8pm EST is good for me. Day or Date I cannot predict. If I cannot make it, please open box 3 for me. Thanks!

What's with everyone's obsession with 3? hehehe

the best times for me would be nights after 8pm CST.

i just read through most of last years lets make a deal and that was awesome! i dont even care if i win anything, i cant wait to watch it! seems like its really fun! and smalls with all the crazy box picks lol

i just read through most of last years lets make a deal and that was awesome! i dont even care if i win anything, i cant wait to watch it! seems like its really fun! and smalls with all the crazy box picks lol

Gees! how long did that take you?

a while, good thing i dont have anything to do today haha i only read through about page 1-35 then skipped to about page 85. i just wanted to see what was going and how it worked and was pretty sweet!

edit: only took about 30minutes to an hour went pretty fast..

i just read through most of last years lets make a deal and that was awesome!
I am sure it was even better participating in it 'live'. It really was a blast. Do not miss it!

It moves so fast. Have to hit F5 about every 5 seconds. It is awesome.

It's a fun contest, possibly the best this site has ever had. The participation was for sure the best ever.

It moves so fast. Have to hit F5 about every 5 seconds. It is awesome.

use the spy thing and you can watch live updates of people when they post.. click on community and then spy so you dont have to refresh everytime you can just watch till jb announces your name then click on and type. you can even click pause and go do something then come back and click continue and it will show you all the posts u missed. its pretty cool!

It's a fun contest, possibly the best this site has ever had. The participation was for sure the best ever.

+1 but I'm biased lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just name the place and time, I'll do my best to make it.

My schedule is erratic, but weekends around 8 EST works for me.

After 9PM EST would be best but I understand we have the East coast :) I will make it whatever time is decided!!!

I guess I should have mentioned that I'm super excited for this to happen again!

Huh, I never knew about the spy thing (it is really cool and I am glad you pointed that out), but I pretty much start typing another post as soon as I am done typing the one before. To me, winning something in that contest is icing on a gourmet cake because the banter is so much freaking fun.

ya its awesome! i always have it open in a page by itself, so i can see whats going on, or i would forget to reply to half the stuff lol

I'm in and will make anything work but if I had my preference I'd say 8 PM CST start time.

I can't wait!!

super fun contest, and i promise you that your F5 button gets a work out (thanks smalls).

i honestly prefer 6am est! i'm up, i know JB's up, and then i better my chances.

nah, whatever works best for the west coasters is good by me!

Back