Hello from Chicagoland

Bool

Reaction score
Handicap
NA yet
Decided I was going to try to play more golf this year and really got the bug. I haven't played much in the past, 2-3 times per year, so hoping to learn a lot this year. The goal will be to eventually join a league once my kids get a bit older. If I had a handicap established, it would be high due to inconsistency....but it's all fun.

welcome aboard Bool!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP Bool! Have fun catching up on all the great happenings around here, never a dull moment!

Welcome to THP Bool!

Welcome to THP, Bool!

Welcome to THP!!! We have different threads where we are all trying to reach a goal of breaking a certain number. We have the trying to break 100 thread (which I am currently in), then we have the trying to break 90 and 80 as well. Lots of great motivation.

Welcome, Bool. Whereabouts in Chicagoland are you? I am in the city, lincoln park neighborhood.

welcome!

Hello and Welcome to THP!

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome!!

Go Cubbies!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome. You will have a ball here.

I am actually just a bit west of Naperville.

Nice courses out you way. Ever play Prairie Landing or Bolingbrook? I really enjoy Prairie Landing.

I haven't wandered that direction yet. I heard that course is nice. I play closer to home most of the time.....Whitetail Ridge is the closest, Orchard Valley is fun and if I get the invite, White Eagle is nice.

I have not played Whitetail yet. I will have to give it a try in the next few weeks.

Back