UFC/Mixed Martial Arts

Cyborg might just kill this chick...just sayin'. Mean freaking woman.

hahaha...I was just gonna say "Cuddles" is gonna get destroyed

damn look like shes biting her!

How is she standing now? Knee was crazy.

whos the chick in the sports bra, she looks like a bad ass

dammmmn when they gonna call this shes killin her

whos the chick in the sports bra, she looks like a bad ass

Cyborg. She is a badass, for real.

This was just throwing a lamb out to slaughter, thats all. Dang. "Cuddles" better take her time, she's about to go to sleep methinks.

well cuddles is tough as hell, i'll give her that.

turtle

Thats what I was thinking. Good at stopping punches with her face, thats for sure. I hope she gets paid decent b/c she's gonna look like hell after this.

damn sure seems like it was

Cyborg. She is a badass, for real.

This was just throwing a lamb out to slaughter, thats all. Dang. "Cuddles" better take her time, she's about to go to sleep methinks.

is the cyborg dude the champ?

that was brutal. I cant believe the ref didnt stop it. but major props to cuddles for surviving. so far.

come on shes defensless

i can't believe this is still going, wtf?

She is, she whooped Gina Carrano in the first round a while back for the belt. And she's only 24 lol.

damn cuddles is gonna hurtin or dead when this is over

that ref should be charged, this went on to loooong

Yep, should've been stopped in the first. Bad reffage for sure.

this is the first match I am seeing, what happened in the others?

yeah that ref is horrible. she should have stopped it in the 1st. I still have a hard time watching the women beat the crap out of each other...

I told you I didn't like this woman ref. This fight should have never left the 1st round.

When a fighter is pounding away on a turtling opponent, and then looks up at the ref with a "WTF stop the fight" kinda motion/look, the Ref has failed.

hey china how you doing bro

Agree completely.

Back