Hello From Regina Saskatchewan Canada!

Kismias306

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello from the great province of Saskatchewan. I found the site looking for some reviews on some irons I was thinking of buying and found tons of other information... Fantastic Site! I play 2 or 3 times a week, I am about 13-15 HDCP, most of my play is in Saskatchewan but I get down south and out west a few times a year to play.

Cheers.

welcome, eh!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Go Blue Bombers :p

Blue Bombers? Are they even fielding a team this year? LOL... I actually just picked up my Tickets for the Banjo Bowl last Thursday! We come into Winnipeg every year for the big game... Do you make it out here for the Labour Day Classic?

Hello and :welcome:

Howdy from the Midwest! Are you a hockey fan?

Hello and Welcome to THP fellow Canuck!

:wavey: Welcome!

welcome aboard!

Most certainly am. I believe it is a pre-requisite to being a Canadian?

I would think so, but I've run into a few canadians over time that didn't have a huge liking to it. Welcome to THP, do you have a favorite team? Major Professional maybe???

Welcome to THP, so you're from Pats country? Nah never heard of it LOL.

Blue Bombers? Are they even fielding a team this year? LOL... I actually just picked up my Tickets for the Banjo Bowl last Thursday! We come into Winnipeg every year for the big game... Do you make it out here for the Labour Day Classic?

Haha, Unfortunatly no I have not ever made it up to Saskatchewan but do go to the Banjo bowl, its a great friendly rivalry all in good fun. The Bombers are taking the cup this year.

Welcome aboard! Haven't been here that long myself but it's a great site.

Back