Evolve Golf/Epoch Tees

SeeMoreGuy

They Make 'em. I Buy 'em.
Reaction score
Does anyone know whether you can purchase any quanties other than the pre-packages sets of tees. Looked at the sets offered in the stores and I could buy 40 long tees and 10 small ones; or 10 long and 5 small. Do they sell the small tees for F/W's and irons separetly? I use them more than the long ones and was just wondering.

Thanks!

Keith, setho said you can get them at Golfsmith right there by the PGA store......I didnt look personally though

Oh yeah. I saw them there but really didnt need a pack of 40 long tees. That is all I saw on the shelves. If I could get a pack of 20 or so short tees for my F/W and irons that would be ideal for me. Wish I had known they had them when you were here we could stopped by an grabbed you some.

Oh yeah. I saw them there but really didnt need a pack of 40 long tees. That is all I saw on the shelves. If I could get a pack of 20 or so short tees for my F/W and irons that would be ideal for me. Wish I had known they had them when you were here we could stopped by an grabbed you some.

no doubt, then I could give you the shorties! I dont need the short ones. Just want the long ones....haha

Yeah I know. If I could knock the cover off the ball I would be want the long tees too. I better stick with what I know. I figured out that I can hit the ball just as long as you can. It just takes me twice as many shots. :act-up:

Yeah I know. If I could knock the cover off the ball I would be want the long tees too. I better stick with what I know. I figured out that I can hit the ball just as long as you can. It just takes me twice as many shots. :act-up:

hahahaha...that Diablo has you going at least 300 off the tee now....I just dont buy short tees because I "recycle" the ones left on the tee box

I just bought some of these ( long and short ones) and gonna try them this weekend.

Awesome tees (and they supported the last outing). I have only a few left and will be looking for more.

I have plenty I could give you. Come play Arrowhead this weekend and you can have as many as you want.

I've played these tees now for two rounds after I got a box from the wonderful THP and I love them. I have only broken one long tee in two rounds and the short ones are fantastic on par threes and short fours as I am no longer searching around for little broken tees. I will not be playing any other tees for a while.

I've played these tees now for two rounds after I got a box from the wonderful THP and I love them. I have only broken one long tee in two rounds and the short ones are fantastic on par threes and short fours as I am no longer searching around for little broken tees. I will not be playing any other tees for a while.

I still use broken tees on par threes. It's a habit that will never die.

Every time I use a normal tee I get annoyed now. The ball sits better on the Epochs and they last a long time. I can put a couple in my pocket before a round and not have to go digging for more the rest of the day. Plus, they supported our first THP Outing and I'll always remember that when I'm at the store ;)

Every time I use a normal tee I get annoyed now. The ball sits better on the Epochs and they last a long time. I can put a couple in my pocket before a round and not have to go digging for more the rest of the day. Plus, they supported our first THP Outing and I'll always remember that when I'm at the store ;)

+1 except for the store part. They dont have them in stores here so for that part -1.

+1 except for the store part. They dont have them in stores here so for that part -1.

You need to move to a Golfer's paradise like NW Illinois to get the good stuff, dude.

You need to move to a Golfer's paradise like NW Illinois to get the good stuff, dude.

lol Ive been there remember, you cant trick me like that. Would I get to hang out with Hawk? Angry Hawk or less then angry Hawk?

lol Ive been there remember, you cant trick me like that. Would I get to hang out with Hawk? Angry Hawk or less then angry Hawk?

If you showed up, I would be Happy Hawk. But, that's subject to change at any moment.

If you showed up, I would be Happy Hawk. But, that's subject to change at any moment.

Thats ok, I'll just show up with Epoch tees and a 24 pack x2 of Hawks happy drink.

In that case, I'll be very happy.

Now back to our regualary scheduled Epoch Tee thread. I wish I could find the new ones in the stores around here. I wanted to try out those lines. I'm always adjusting my tee by a miniscule amount to make sure it feels right to me. The lines would take that out of the equation.

Thanks to this thread, I just ordered 1,000 Epoch tees 2 3/4 long. These tee are so good. When I played 6 rounds in Florida a few weeks ago, I put a few tees in my pocket and I never had to reload my pocket with tees for the week. They never break.. lol .. no kidding!!

I've only broken a few and usually it's when I'm hitting them with an iron.

Oh they break just not as often or as easy. Usually I break them with a bad swing or when its really cold out.

Oh they break just not as often or as easy. Usually I break them with a bad swing or when its really cold out.

My first round with them, on the first tee I hit driver and broke the tee and thought "Man I thought they said these things didn't break as much?" 35 holes later that is still the only one that has broken. I love the lines for making sure the tee is the same hight every time and the ball sits great on the tee. I never really thought tees made a difference and just bought wooden tees that were on sale. Now these are what I will play.

Back