Official AT&T National Thread- Spoilers

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
Here is the thread to discuss and view all things AT&T....stay tuned for pics and posts as things happen Tues-Sunday. Looks like everyone who committed to play will be here. It's going to be a very busy tournament!

Here is the thread to discuss and view all things AT&T....stay tuned for pics and posts as things happen Tues-Sunday. Looks like everyone who committed to play will be here. It's going to be a very busy tournament!

Especially with a schedule like you have. It seems like back to back meetings all day for you tomorrow. Im sure the readers are going to love what you come up with this week though, I really look forward to it.

Here's my outfit for tomorrow

Black/grey Pukka hat
Grey THP PAhr Golf shirt
Cream adidas tech shorts
Bunker mentality belt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will definitely look for you tomorrow! A big thanks to Thainer for hooking me up!!

Nice TH. If it were me, and its not, but if it were, I would go with the other THP Shirt you have for the interviews. But that is just me....hehe.

I confess, I like the other one more! hehe

have a great time thanks. remember, just picture the guys naked!

Looking forward to seeing TONS of pictures and hearing some cool stories! I dunno what that dude below me is talking about, guys and naked... :confused2:

Looking forward to seeing TONS of pictures and hearing some cool stories! I dunno what that dude below me is talking about, guys and naked... :confused2:

technically, i'm above you, and you talking about guys and naked and below is really concerning, haha

thanks, don't be nervous buddy, you're a natural! knock em' dead buddy!!! can't wait for your pics, interviews, and comments.

technically, i'm above you, and you talking about guys and naked and below is really concerning, haha

thanks, don't be nervous buddy, you're a natural! knock em' dead buddy!!! can't wait for your pics, interviews, and comments.

lol well that actually depends on how you view the forum buddy! Once again, you are below me.. you should stop that! haha

now i'm confused!

thanks, i hope the parking at the at&t is safe, wouldn't want anyone messing with the vette!

Have a blast T. Looking forward to all the coverage.

AT&T field looks pretty "weak" compared to past events. I know the euro's head back over the pond to prep for The Open, and they are making up more and more of the World's Top 30. But man, the only top 10 players are Woods and Furyk. And, I would bet Furyk is only playing THIS YEAR because it's in his state. This event has always been 2 weeks after the USOpen and 2 weeks before The Open. I wonder if some players are passing on this event to distance themselves from TW.

I thought about it too JB but its going to be 90's and humid here this weekend. Since I'll be outside more this weekend I'm going to go with the white and hope it's 'cooler' for me

Nice TH. If it were me, and its not, but if it were, I would go with the other THP Shirt you have for the interviews. But that is just me....hehe.

I confess, I like the other one more! hehe

I heard JB Holmes backed out, and one other person who isnt really amazing backed out too

Oh, and TH, dont forget to tell everyone how AWESOME the merchandise tent looks. It was my baby for the week. Stop in and see me I will be there from 2-9ish

I heard JB Holmes backed out, and one other person who isnt really amazing backed out too

Tiger? Lol

Oh, and TH, dont forget to tell everyone how AWESOME the merchandise tent looks. It was my baby for the week. Stop in and see me I will be there from 2-9ish

You got it Thainer. I'm def stopping by to go a little OEM

Here's my outfit for tomorrow

Black/grey Pukka hat
Grey THP PAhr Golf shirt
Cream adidas tech shorts
Bunker mentality belt

Thanks for the "script". It's your major. LOL! Looking forward to the seeing the F-Sa-Su "scripts". Have fun.

You got it Thainer. I'm def stopping by to go a little OEM

i'll take a ball marker thanks, appreciate it!!

Live update from the practice green:

Just talked to Justin Rose- nicest guy

The caddies are all like frat boys. Hysterical stories

Dustin Johnson is TALL

Live update from the practice green:

Just talked to Justin Rose- nicest guy

The caddies are all like frat boys. Hysterical stories

Dustin Johnson is TALL

LOL, he is really tall. His caddy is tall too. I am loving the updates keep them coming!

Looks like this is gonna be a good tourney to follow with the inside poop and all. Hope you guys enjoy yourselves out there.

Live update fromthe driving range:

Sean O'Hair is having a party at his house tonight

Alex Cjeka is short

Nicolas Thompson isn't happy that his driver carry is 'only' 275 yds

Scott Verplank's iron shots are so pure sounding it's ridiculous

The driving range activity is picking up but it's off to the tour vans I go for interviews....hoping to walk the course later this afternoon. The camera is getting a workout!

Great stuff TH. Loving the updates. Enjoy the Tour Vans, you have a busy afternoon ahead of you.

Back