The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am bf-less for the rest of the week :clapp:

I play softball and our team is un defeated, last night came down to the bottom of the 7th with 1 out and 1 on and we were down by 1 run....here comes ole One-T to the plate and I hit a 2 run homerun. I was pretty stoked, I am the lead off batter and my job is to get base hits, not hit homeruns

I play softball and our team is un defeated, last night came down to the bottom of the 7th with 1 out and 1 on and we were down by 1 run....here comes ole One-T to the plate and I hit a 2 run homerun. I was pretty stoked, I am the lead off batter and my job is to get base hits, not hit homeruns

dude, i've played many of softball games with you, since when are you a base hitter?

congrats on the walk off though, that's cool..uncle daddy says you're hitting the ball well as of late, but one day you'll realize that a softball swing is killer on a golf swing.

dude, i've played many of softball games with you, since when are you a base hitter?

congrats on the walk off though, that's cool..uncle daddy says you're hitting the ball well as of late, but one day you'll realize that a softball swing is killer on a golf swing.

thats all I do big bro! I will try to hit one deep when needed, but I am the guy who gets around the bases and puts runs up. I am sure it is a killer on the golf swing, but I love sports, it will take a lot to get me to quit

Yoga starts up again tonight :clapp: YAY!!!

the weather is going to not be as humid Thurs-Sat now for the AT&T. EPIC weather for watching golf!!!!

when my 4 year old dtr says I love you daddy and gives me a kiss! :in-love:

Beautiful weather for the AT&T!

I get to leave work at 3pm tomorrow :clapp:

Big Lebowski themed party tonight and heading to the lake on the Thirsty Turtle tomorrow. I love holiday weekends!

Drinking some beers by the pool = major stress reliever. Yay

Doobies, Caucasions, bowling, and lots of F-bombs?

Kevin

For sure!... well I don't know/care about the doobies but I'm sure there will be white russians and miller lite

For sure!... well I don't know/care about the doobies but I'm sure there will be white russians and miller lite

Don't forget F-bombs.

Kevin

Tee time in 59 minutes. New box of E5's and my clubs are all cleaned. Yay

BBQ food, golf on tv, A/C, comfy couch on tap for today

Clubs are clean and pretty, ready for a full round tomorrow! Weather is calm winds and warm!

No work today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally traded in the '07 Mustang and now Heather and I have his'n'hers 2010 Mercury Milans - identical except for the color. It will be so much nicer to not be sharing a car anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back