What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something from Wendys.

Ribs on the grill.

well went with the montreal chicken again was very good the other day , along with wild rice and a big salad

pizza hut super supreme pan pizza and a miller lite

not that hungry going big salad

ate everything in sight tonight....

shrimp scampi and crab cakes

dinners at 9pm est after Lets Make a Deal!! that gives you a few hours to get to FL and make sure you bring the beer! MGD and lots of it, oh yeah dont forget the Captain Crunch Berry too!

Tonight is eggs, taters and spinach. Yum.

Finally after Let's Make a Deal... Chipotle burrito bowl.

Finally after Let's Make a Deal... Chipotle burrito bowl.

The Chipotle sounds good . . . but I always have it in an actual tortilla. Steak, with extra rice and extra cheese.

The Chipotle sounds good . . . but I always have it in an actual tortilla. Steak, with extra rice and extra cheese.

I'm so hungry right now Smalls I'll even just eat the rice. Of course, I'm Asian so that's completely normal for me.

hoping for meatloaf tonite, pretty sure I have never said that before in my life

pizza last night....prob hamburgers tonght

made the right way meatloaf can be very tasty. I still have bad dreams about the way my mom made it though when I was a kid. :sick:

We're having tacos at my BIL's tonight.

oh well the wife had one of her crazy mood swings and I'm not making a whole meatloaf for myself even though I could put a good dent in it. not in the mood to cook gonna be lazy and just have a big salad

well got the house for a week, so im cooking up some brats on the grill here in about 5 minutes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back