Hello from Jamestown, NY

johnblah

Reaction score
Handicap
11&drop'n
Howdey everyone! Checking in from western New York. Im 24 and Randomly found this site looking for :titleist: Iron set reviews and figured I'll stick around. I don't really know my Handicap at the moment but on my usual 9-hole course I play in what Id like to call a "dirty old man" league where I usually score between 42-46 with on average 15 putts...While being heckled for being a "young gun" and never hearing the end of it when I do win a skin haha.

Just a few weeks ago I scored a set of :titleist: Square Toe Tour Model irons at a yard sale for $35 Including a cart bag, 8 brand new golf pride grips, and 1,3,4 old school Wood woods that appear to have never been hit. The irons look incredible for their age with next to no grove wear. Instantly in my bag replacing my Nike NDS set. Still need to get them fitted tho asap.

Besides golf I love Hockey, Photograph/Arts, and...a good time.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.
Cheers!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Glad to have you. You came at a great time as we have another contest tomorrow night.

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome from Jamestown, birthplace of Lucile Ball. I think you will like it here. Go Jamestown Jammers.

welcome aboard johnblah!

Welcome to THP. Glad to have you. You came at a great time as we have another contest tomorrow night.

Wonderful :)

Welcome from Jamestown, birthplace of Lucile Ball. I think you will like it here. Go Jamestown Jammers.

Haha oh yes Lucy Lucy everywhere.

Welcome to THP! Enjoy.

welcome from a few hours north!

welcome! I used to spend my summers on Lake Chataqua near there

Hello and Welcome to THP!!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Im always surprised when people know of jamestown and the area lol.

What a great bargain! I love thrift shopping. I haven't done it in quite a while. You are giving me the fever. :)

Glad you've joined us. It's a great place to hang out!

You got lucky and stumbled on the best golf site on the interwebs. Welcome.

Back