THP Contest - Let's Make A Deal #3 Official Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is the official opt in thread for the 3rd THP Let's Make a Deal Contest. We have some truly incredible prize packs for people to win and our Big Deal Prizes are AWESOME! In case you missed the last one, here is the thread to take a look at.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?12377-THP-Let-s-Make-A-Deal-Official-Thread

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...Let-s-Make-a-Deal-Contest&highlight=make+deal

We have added a new wrinkle to this event as each contestant will have another choice to make on their journey to prize heaven. Will they stick with their choices? Or will they make the move and risk it all?

It all comes down to this in our ALL NEW THP Let's Make a Deal!

Wednesday Night June 30th 8pm EST

You must be online and have opted in for a chance to play!

To opt in, post in this thread.

Last edited:
o man even more choices lol you decide what your going with? to keep it the same or make 2 threads or do the when someone is picked everyone has to stop the banter?

I like the twist to the game, nice work. You two must have had it down to a science on Sunday because everything was flowing well and there was very little downtime bewteen contestants like you expected. :clapp:

Is it too early to opt in ? :) Im in

didn't get to witness the first or second edition....But looking to forward to be part of the 3rd Edition.....COUNT ME IN!!

well of course...I'M IN!!! (no bones please)

I am certainly in, and I'll be crossing my fingers for the next 20 hours.

I'm in again!

Count me in, this is awesome thanks guys

I'm in!

Oh... for got to say it but I'M IN.

JB, I'm in!

I'm in.

I'm in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm in!!!!!!

Im innnnnnn

I'M IN!! Woo hoo!! I'm thinking this evening will be a lot better than Sunday evening! Do bones about it.. :banana:

Does a bear sh@t in the woods? Count me in

thats amazing one t absolutely freaking hilarious

Im in for sure

Alright, I am in.

Back