Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got blisters on my toes today from walking for 6 hours on a hilly golf course and later on i want swimming with a friend afterwards and something painful happened... (dont read spoiler if queasy)
Spoiler
I got water in the blisters and they grew over. I had to pop them and it HURT!!!

The problem is not that I can't take him. It's frustration over the last 3 straight months that he has been sick. Other parents take their kids when they shouldn't. Not the daycare itself's fault, just speaking in general terms.

No worries ;)

I feel your frustration, we try and keep our daughter home when she's sick so she won't spread it around, but that doesn't stop other parents from bringing their kids while they are really sick. Hope everyone's getting better.

The problem is not that I can't take him. It's frustration over the last 3 straight months that he has been sick. Other parents take their kids when they shouldn't. Not the daycare itself's fault, just speaking in general terms.

No worries ;)

i feel for you hawk, but it's the nature of the beast. if little hawk wasn't going through it now, he'd be going through it later. it sucks though dude, trust me, i know, but this too shall pass.

Yea, I was a little frazzled yesterday, ha. We had a party from 2:30 - 4:00am last night. It was fun-tastic !

He seems to be doing better this morning. Funny that they told us he probably wouldn't wan to eat. Yeah, that hasn't happened. He's pigging out like normal :)

Yea, I was a little frazzled yesterday, ha. We had a party from 2:30 - 4:00am last night. It was fun-tastic !

He seems to be doing better this morning. Funny that they told us he probably wouldn't wan to eat. Yeah, that hasn't happened. He's pigging out like normal :)

that's a good sign, means he's feeling better. you know what sucks the worst, is that our kids can't be sick on thurs/fri when there's golf on, or for a long weekend, they always choose mon/tues, just to ruin the work week.

that's a good sign, means he's feeling better. you know what sucks the worst, is that our kids can't be sick on thurs/fri when there's golf on, or for a long weekend, they always choose mon/tues, just to ruin the work week.

No doubt. I think he's on a secret mission to make sure I don't get any mid-week golf in. He's a little PTO thief!

Thats one thing I don't miss about daycare, other peoples sick chaps! Some people just don't care, they take them no matter what and then it just spreads like the plague. Hope the little guy feels better soon.

I am such an idiot! I just drove 30 mins to get to my golf lesson and as I am pulling up I realized I didn't bring my golf shoes. I have my socks but no shoes.

Plus I am here too early and the pro shop isn't even opened yet but I don't have enough time to drive home and back.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

that sux GG! that's why you always keep a spare pair in the car lol

I am such an idiot! I just drove 30 mins to get to my golf lesson and as I am pulling up I realized I didn't bring my golf shoes. I have my socks but no shoes.

Plus I am here too early and the pro shop isn't even opened yet but I don't have enough time to drive home and back.

ignorant ppl should be taxed... that would eliminate the national debt in about a day or two

allergies and rain

with all the rain comes the wind which brings on the damn allergies, plus its that time of year

im glad i dont have pollen allergies... but im deadly allergic to bug bites and chemicals(detergents)

Leaving a good thing just to find yourslef working your way back in.....I guess I would prefer you just stay gone.

Lesson learned. I will be putting a spare pair in my car as soon as I get home.

or, you can just do as I do before I leave the house, if its work, travel, play....I do a checklist in my head. hahaha, I do a lot of talking to myself

or, you can just do as I do before I leave the house, if its work, travel, play....I do a checklist in my head. hahaha, I do a lot of talking to myself

I normally have a checklist that includes my phone, wallet, and keys....I never think about golf items. The funny thing is that this isn't the first time I have forgotten my shoes but normally I am not even out of the neighborhood when I realize. This time I was already at the other course. So I will just keep the shoes I had to buy today in my car as my backup.

I normally have a checklist that includes my phone, wallet, and keys....I never think about golf items. The funny thing is that this isn't the first time I have forgotten my shoes but normally I am not even out of the neighborhood when I realize. This time I was already at the other course. So I will just keep the shoes I had to buy today in my car as my backup.

Geez GG you would think with all the shoes you guys own.

In my own rant... got a family of 4 staying with us for the week here in the magic kingdom and I have to set the menu and grocery shop for all this food. 1) Hopefully it will all fit in the fridge / freezer. 2) Costco and Sam's are going to be making a lot of money from me on this shopping trip.

In my own rant... got a family of 4 staying with us for the week here in the magic kingdom and I have to set the menu and grocery shop for all this food. 1) Hopefully it will all fit in the fridge / freezer. 2) Costco and Sam's are going to be making a lot of money from me on this shopping trip.

I know, having to buy new shoes (and not really new because the only pair they had were ones I already own!) was painful. They were nice and gave me a discount but it was still annoying.

To add to my rant...last night I took Ellie out to do her business before bed but she wasn't feeling well so I picked her up and brought her outside and when I went to put her down I lost my footing and scraped my elbow, hand, forum, and knee. I am all scratched up now and my elbow is still bleeding. Plus I had my playing lesson today and it was SO hard to grip the club because the palm of my right hand has road rash...nice!

Good luck with this buddy!

I know, having to buy new shoes (and not really new because the only pair they had were ones I already own!) was painful. They were nice and gave me a discount but it was still annoying.

To add to my rant...last night I took Ellie out to do her business before bed but she wasn't feeling well so I picked her up and brought her outside and when I went to put her down I lost my footing and scraped my elbow, hand, forum, and knee. I am all scratched up now and my elbow is still bleeding. Plus I had my playing lesson today and it was SO hard to grip the club because the palm of my right hand has road rash...nice!

Man that really sucks! I am sorry to hear that happened. Although its a rant, did you at any point laugh at yourself over the fall?

Ok GG time to teach Ellie how to use the toilet in the house. :D For your safety of course

the poor thing has not been feeling well lately and then to top it off she hates the thunder it scares her so much. But she really had to go and I knew she wouldn't just walk out there on her own so I picked her up but the ground was wet and down I went and then I did everything I could to brake my fall in a way that would keep her safe it was a mess, I am a mess these days. I felt like a kid who fell off her bike, hit the street and then rolled into a bush. I need a vacation haha.

Ok GG time to teach Ellie how to use the toilet in the house. :D For your safety of course

the poor thing has not been feeling well lately and then to top it off she hates the thunder it scares her so much. But she really had to go and I knew she wouldn't just walk out there on her own so I picked her up but the ground was wet and down I went and then I did everything I could to brake my fall in a way that would keep her safe it was a mess, I am a mess these days. I felt like a kid who fell off her bike, hit the street and then rolled into a bush. I need a vacation haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back