918156686_crhoC-L-1.jpg

918163990_T9fbP-L-1.jpg

918228346_5Mq6T-L-1.jpg

918164242_FzGNB-L-1.jpg

918156304_45h6G-L-1.jpg

918175910_HcfyW-L-1.jpg

918191916_hU55n-L-1.jpg

918191427_EGTsA-L-1.jpg

Awesome pictures. Something looks different about the CG7 heads that I can't put my finger on.

I still say that TM tour van is a mean looking mother ***** !!!! Where are the guns mounted???

I still say that TM tour van is a mean looking mother ***** !!!! Where are the guns mounted???

My same thoughts Kevin, I love the Bio Hazard looking logo as well.

i want to drive one of those bad boys! where do i send an application? really cool pics thanks, it's amazing how these OEM's are equiped to do so much in such a confined space.

Dude what i would give to spend some time on the TM truck that thing is bad

I was thinking the same. The :cleveland: trailer looks nice and quiet and peaceful while the :taylormade: looks like Goliath from Knight Rider

kr-goliath01.jpg

Sorry to go nerd on ya, but I was thinking more along the lines of this semi:
optimus_prime.jpg

sweet pics! and no doubt the TM trailer looks like it could go Transformer at any moment!

So that's where the semi from Die Hard: With a Vengeance went. Awesome pics thanks!

Need... TaylorMade... staff... bag. :D

they were actually heads that are protos designed for testing only right now....I wasn't supposed to snap them but oops, wide angle lens mistake ;)
Awesome pictures. Something looks different about the CG7 heads that I can't put my finger on.

The TM Staff bag with the woods all in bubble wrap were Kevin Stadler's woods that they built for him this week....

The guy working on the driver is Wade Lyle, one of TM's head Tour Van guys. Here he's adjusting Brian Gay's SuperFast yet again.....

Cleveland's Tour Van was actually their Nationwide trailer as they couldn't get the PGA trailer across the country fast enough after the US Open. Clevelands swears that their trailer is the nicest on the Nationwide Tour

Lol... It wasn't you!!!!!! haha. Thats very cool. I dig the finish with BP insert. If they need a tester... :) Really though, awesome stuff man!
they were actually heads that are protos designed for testing only right now....I wasn't supposed to snap them but oops, wide angle lens mistake ;)

These shots are amazing. Really cool that your wide angle caught some never before seen clubs. You the man!

The guy working on the driver is Wade Lyle, one of TM's head Tour Van guys. Here he's adjusting Brian Gay's SuperFast yet again.....

He is also the guy in every one of our TM Tour Van videos. One of the nicest people we work with.

He is also the guy in every one of our TM Tour Van videos. One of the nicest people we work with.

He seems quite nice on all the videos, he also seems like he knows quite a bit. I bet all those guys on the vans do. They have to have so much information at their finger tips.

Back