What do you want to ask Fred Couples?

Bill

Reaction score
Handicap
We need 5 questions for Fred Couples.

We are doing a shoot with Fred next week and thought it would be fun to let his fans pick the interview questions.

If you're interested, go to the bridgestonegolf Facebook Fan page and submit your question in the comments section or click on "Like" to vote for a good question.

http://www.facebook.com/bridgestonegolf

We'll shoot video of Fred answering your questions (and who asked it) and post it.

Can't wait to see what our Fans come up with!

He is on the cover of THP: The Magazine as well with a full interview.

Lets get them some questions guys.

What is the reason behind you not wearing socks when playing?

What would you say has been the biggest benefit to the golf world through Bridgestone revolutionizing golf balls in their effort to make golf more about the average golfers game and less about what the pro's use?

Are they going to look here for the questions or are they supposed to be asked at their Facebook page that was mentioned above?

It looks like there's a place to vote for questions on that page, which can't be done here.

What is the reason behind you not wearing socks when playing?

+1....That is the first thing I thought of.

My 6 yr old daughter got a good lesson last week on what happens when you wear shoes and no socks, in the summertime, and spend all day playing outside. WOW! Her shoes stayed in the back of truck on that ride home. :dazed: :excruciating: NOT:rose:Y

Does he see a huge change to the courses playing on the Seniors tour?

How much of a difference does he see in the equipment, especially the irons, as compaired to the iron or years ago like the Lynx he had played.

Is there a secret or swing thought during his swing that makes the tempo so perfect and repeatable? Does the smooth, fluid swing just come naturally, or was there a big learning process involved to get it that way?

freddy, if you had to have a real round table discussion (like in the bridgestone commercials) about all things golf and just life in general would you have it with brandt snedeker, lee trevino, or nick price? and why?

What input do you have in the develpment and testing of new golf balls and clubs at Bridgestone?

Do you have a stretching routine to maintain your flexibility? Any recommendations to average golfers?

Have you ever picked up a good/useful tip from an amateur player to help with your game?

Is the Lady in the Bridgestone commercials your girlfriend?

What's Freddies take on the LeBron situation? Where does he want him to go? Where does he think he'll go? Maybe Boom Boom could work a Yao/LeBron deal for Houston.

I heard you used to smoke a lot of pot back in the day, do you still currently? :)

I heard you used to smoke a lot of pot back in the day, do you still currently? :)

The "loopy" swing he had used to be murder on his back. It was really bad back in the 90's. Then he retooled it and now hes been back and strong the last 4-5 years. What did he do to help his back? (was it the pot? :smile:)
Anyways My question is more technical than this posts seems. I'm curious what he did to his swing to help his back from snapping in two? My friends and my Uncle suffer from back problems and it's severely limited their golf playing.

cool! some great ?'s for boom boom

I voted for seven of them.

These were the questions that made the cut and Fred's answers. Tcalloway1's question about a real dinner with Lee, Brandt, etc made the cut and we asked it, but Freddy wouldn't answer it. He didn't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable. Thanks all!

Chenai: Why Bridgestone Freddie? Everyone else your age (no offense) uses Callaway, Adams and the like, but why do you choose Bridgestone?
Slomanson: What is your practice routine and how has it changed over the years?
Solesbee: You have had more of a left to right ball flight and the word is recently you are working on hitting a draw. Why change?
Cameron: If you could change one USGA rule. What would it be and why?
Answers here: http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/media/video

oh man, that's cool, too bad he didn't answer, i was kind of asking the question in a more fun way than serious way and was hoping for a fun answer not a serious one, but that's cool. i love freddy!!

Back