Practice Round at AT&T National 6/29

thanks GG! work was never so fun and fun was never so work-like yesterday!
This was the best write up ever!~ I can't begin to tell you how jealous I am and excited for you at the same time. I absolutely LOVE your inside scoop and you made me feel like I was right there with you. Simply fantastic, great job Thanks!!

Good man! You don't think Vijay is going to be too worn out after all that practice? He has had his share of health issues this year again. (I'm worried about his back and doing a WD again you know)

Good man! You don't think Vijay is going to be too worn out after all that practice? He has had his share of health issues this year again. (I'm worried about his back and doing a WD again you know)

Spank, I always wondered that about him, it seems like with all that practicing eventually it has to catch up with him.

The dude is a machine....the way he was following through on all his drives was amazing. his back shoulder completely rotated past his target line? nuts.
Spank, I always wondered that about him, it seems like with all that practicing eventually it has to catch up with him.

Back