What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too got the THP-logod Spotless Swing towel! Of all the products I have seen reviewed and discussed here this product had me more curious than any other! Great choice of product to reopen the store with. Fairly priced too!

I just couldn't let Ol' Gray have a new driver without getting one for me. He took me shopping today. Notice the change in my signature? Yes, I got a new R9 driver too! The store is having a great trade-in sale with $100 added to trade-ins. I had some nice clubs sitting in the garage closet just waiting to be traded. Ended up paying a total of $49 so I don't feel guilty at all. It was all his idea of course!

congrats on the new driver!!! Wish I had a place near me that had a great trade in offer. I have some stuff I would give up for a new SuperTri

mom just got back from ross and she gave me a cutter & buck shirt and 3 pga tour shirts and a nike vr one visor...
the shirts were 10-11 bucks a pop and the visor was 5 bucks

those are some slick deals! Im gonna head to Ross sometime this week or weekend to see what I can find.
mom just got back from ross and she gave me a cutter & buck shirt and 3 pga tour shirts and a nike vr one visor...

Well just went to Dicks and traded my Diablo Edge driver and oddysey putter in for another TM superfast driver. I never should have gotten rid of the first one. With a 30 dollar voucher I only had to spend 19 bucks.

those are some slick deals! Im gonna head to Ross sometime this week or weekend to see what I can find.

i was surprised but a few guys on here said they had golf clothes there... mom said she woulda got some nike dri fits but they were 20 bucks a pop

i was surprised but a few guys on here said they had golf clothes there... mom said she woulda got some nike dri fits but they were 20 bucks a pop

You can find some great deals at Ross and TJ Maxx it's just about finding the right size. When I first took up golf I looked there because I didn't want to spend a ton of money on clothes for a sport I wasn't sure I was going to stick with. My problem was sizing, I need an XS in tops and that's very hard to find there.

I found a Callaway shirt for $6. You can find some killer deals.

What is Ross and how do I get some of those deals?

Marshals is awesome.
Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshals they are all great discount stores where you can get name brand products at a severely marked down prices. They have great home goods stuff too.

What is Ross and how do I get some of those deals?

It's kind of like a Marshalls. That's where they sell overruns for cheaper than retail. I've gotten lucky with some shirts and vests there. If you can find one your size then you're in for a deal.

i don't own any club in between my Cleveland Launcher 360cc and my 4 iron. will be updating this thread soon I suppose.

Just ordered a new pair of golf plaid bermuda shorts, a new tee bag and a new hat clip/ball marker :D

My first dozen Zstar-X (Yellow!) and some lead tape to try and "fix" my KiaMa

Trying to work a deal on a box of brand new Pentas . $25! I have a lot of balls but for this price I wasnt sure I could pass it up. GOing to pick them up later.

lol. Craigs list! So I'm hoping they arent Talermade Pentahs... Crossin my fingers they are the real deal. I will ask em to hit me up when they get more. They originally had 2 boxes. Ill let ya'll know.

indeed! not everyday you can get premium balls for mid level price.. dont hold out on us YOCCOS! lol

edit: just saw your post. ya let us know for sure!

Lol. I will. Even Andrea thought it was a good deal. I always agonize over buying them at the store. She told me to buy them already so I listened :) I just got to the point where I lose 1-2 balls a round. Even then I can tell by the second hole what kinda day it will be.
indeed! not everyday you can get premium balls for mid level price.. dont hold out on us YOCCOS! lol

edit: just saw your post. ya let us know for sure!

hahaha. i didnt even know they made fake pentas? damn no good people that have nothing to do better than scam you. :angry:

Well that I dont know for sure haha. But I once went to check out a Taylormade Burner... It was a fake. Which I wont bring up the debate here but I was po'd. If its too good to be true.. it normally is lol.
hahaha. i didnt even know they made fake pentas? damn no good people that have nothing to do better than scam you. :angry:

44 landscape timbers, 10 1.5" pipe in 10' length, galvanized nails, 100' black perforated pipe, 18 bags of quickcrete, gravel, gallon of green paint and prolly more that I forgot.

Soon, I'll have my driving cage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back