[Activate Ol' Gray]

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, nice stuff kellybo!!

[activate ol' gray voice]

like a boy on prom night, ol' gray's got more excitement going on than that jb and pesky calloway on the 1st tee at pga national. hot lead inside a snakes belly makes 300 yards as easy as ol' gray and the indian princess on the dance floor

[deactivate ol' gray voice]

lmao -- Calloway you got to be kin to old Red Skelton huh :D

That ol' snake is full of hot lead and I'll be shooting bullets with it on the drivin range today. Them Saturday boys aint gonna know what to think when they see me knocking them balls 270 yards straight down the middle!

Good stuff Hawk LOL.... Old Justin Rose is stirring up my snake wearing my blue smurf outfit this afternoon!!!!

Now that my prized snake has this here extra lead in its belly that jb and that pesky calloway are gonna be under attack more than a box of donuts at a weight loss clinic.

[deactive ol' gray voice]

Rhino -- you are too funny man!! donuts at a weight loss clinic :laughing:

LMAO @ 15 pound driver!

lolololololol! I'm dying over here :laughing:

Hey Hacker, can we get a snake smiley for ol' gray?

Hawk it's actually only 14.5 lbs. I had to cut the weight down because the balls were hollerling too loud after being whacked in the booty :eek:)

All you guys are TOO FUNNY! You know I kept my new snake in the toolbox on the back of my truck today :eek:(..... I will have that slick black sucker out there tomorrow morning on the range! You know,,,,,,, getting ready to swing my 14.5 lb beauty with the speed of,,,,,,,, "pesky old calloway and JB being chased down the fairway by a bunch of angry yellowjackets :D

Hawk it's actually only 14.5 lbs. I had to cut the weight down because the balls were hollerling too loud after being whacked in the booty :eek:)

hahahahahahahaha!!

Gray, you are truely awesome putting up with all this and I can not wait to meet you September in Florida!!

Gray, you are truely awesome putting up with all this and I can not wait to meet you September in Florida!!

Hey I love all of you guys! I don't have to walk around the block today :eek:) ,,, You all had me laughing so hard,,,,,, I lost 3 lbs from that good old fashion belly laughing. You know the kind that makes your belly shake cause you are laughing sooooooo hard :D I guess the gals don't love me :confused2: I have not heard any good ones from them except my KellyBo.... She keeps me laughing at home all the time..... She is soooooo funny and plays a good game of golf mostly whupping my arse lately :deadhorse:

It will be my pleasure meeting you Mr. Rhino and I am sure we will have a blast down yonder!!!!!!! Looking forward to it buddy :eek:)

Last edited:
Actually, Ol' Gray and I were acquaintances around 30 years back, with a young friend in common that was probably the best golfer either of us ever saw swing a stick. I know he's a great sport after splitting my gut laughing over this thread. I hope we get to hook up again at one of the THP outings ...

I must have played with Gray's long lost brother today

[activate ole gray's twin voice]

Howdy there partner, paleeesed to meet cha. Name's Tim- I'll apologize ahead of time for the state of my here game... been a long season off what with rain and all. Got meself some new sticks and am looking forward to a good couple-o-hours out on the lawn. Whatcha say your name was again son? I mussa missed it.

[/activate ole gray's twin voice]

He played cobra's too... but didn't call him his snakes and the driver was sans hot lead.
The experience made me look forward to the outing just a lil bit more than I already was!

Actually, Ol' Gray and I were acquaintances around 30 years back, with a young friend in common that was probably the best golfer either of us ever saw swing a stick. I know he's a great sport after splitting my gut laughing over this thread. I hope we get to hook up again at one of the THP outings ...

Sam -- Good to see you on here again good buddy!!!! Sam and I knew each other several years ago when I lived in Augusta (13 years there). I remembered on one of the older threads talking about a special young golfer I knew in Augusta,,,,,, who I caddied for twice in the City Championship. He made Parade All American as a high school golfer and was fun to watch play as he was growing up. He set two course records in the Augusta area. I met David when he was about 12 at a club called Green Acres back then. Anyway Slammin Sam picked up on it and sent me a pm. It was so cool that we knew each other back then and met again on THP! Slamming Sam plays on a golf course on Ft Gordon (Army post) called Gordon Lakes. I played that course many times myself when I worked there . Sam told me it's now a 27 hole track. It's a great golf course and very challenging. Trust old Gray,,, Slamming Sam has always had a great golf game and to be a 2 handicapper on that golf course is to be admired!

I look forward to playing with you again Slamming Sam! Are you coming to the Fla. outing in September? If not maybe KellyBo and I could head to Augusta and meet you one day. I am retired now and she works as a golf course mgr however she is off on Fridays. I would love to go through Warrenton, Ga. and meet old David again :eek:)!!!

Looking forward to seeing you soon,
Your buddy,
Old Gray

I must have played with Gray's long lost brother today

[activate ole gray's twin voice]

Howdy there partner, paleeesed to meet cha. Name's Tim- I'll apologize ahead of time for the state of my here game... been a long season off what with rain and all. Got meself some new sticks and am looking forward to a good couple-o-hours out on the lawn. Whatcha say your name was again son? I mussa missed it.

[/activate ole gray's twin voice]

He played cobra's too... but didn't call him his snakes and the driver was sans hot lead.
The experience made me look forward to the outing just a lil bit more than I already was!

Gus -- You old rascal you! You met my brother Leroy at your golf course :D... I bet he had them snakes all polished up and hotter than a two dollar pistol!!!Looking forward to meeting you in Florida my friend!!!

Old Gray

Remember old Danny Boy Bama????? He is going to call you tonight to tell you about my aquaman experience today! I had a ball showing one half above the water on the par three number five hole at our golf course. Danny said " old gray you can hit out and save par man!"... Well I tried and my arse went back in the water exactly like Woody Austin :D..., They are calling me Aquaman now at the golf course cause I fell back into the lake and it was pretty deep about five feet out :eek:(!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway I thought I would warn you guys Danny is going to call Bama with this update....

The Legend lives on :eek:)

Last edited:
Remember old Danny Boy Bama????? He is going to call you tonight to tell you about my aquaman experience today! I had a ball showing one half above the water on the par three number five hole at our golf course. Danny said " old gray you can hit out and save par man!"... Well I tried and my arse went back in the water exactly like Woody Austin :D..., They are calling me Aquaman now at the golf course cause I fell back into the lake and it was pretty deep about five feet out :eek:(!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway I thought I would warn you guys Danny is going to call Bama with this update....

Dang I wish I had seen that! I mean I'm really sorry that happened!

Believe it or not I've seen two there people do the same thing back when I was a greens cooler in college, one of those funny but not funny at the same time things lol...

On an aside, how's the SuperTri/Snake battle?

Dang I wish I had seen that! I mean I'm really sorry that happened!

Degoins -- Them boys were laughing sooooooo hard they were crying :crying:

Believe it or not I've seen two there people do the same thing back when I was a greens cooler in college, one of those funny but not funny at the same time things lol...

On an aside, how's the SuperTri/Snake battle?

I actually hate to say it but the Super Tri is my main driver in my bag right now....... The snake is TOO heavy when I had the swing weight changed to D8 or 14.5 pounds or whatever :banghead: KellyBo has the same driver the new Super Tri but she has my old Graphite Design 65 gram regular shaft in hers.........

lmao!! Better watch out for them mean water moccasins!!

[activate ole gray voice]

Like Pale Rider crawling up onto brutha cuzzin for a reach around with a spider monkey, I done fell in the water today. These Macon waters are slippery and fun like my snakes on a date with a charmer from Moracco.

[end ole gray voice]

Yep my Bubba Watson Georgia Bulldawg hat was floating to the top before I came up. One of my younger buddies was about to jump in to make sure I was coming back up :eek:)... I had to wrestle two copper heads down in the bottom there but being a snake expert I whupped their arse and sent them on their way. I was scuba diving still looking for my new Srixon Z ball :angry:

Like Pale Rider crawling up onto brutha cuzzin for a reach around with a spider monkey, I done fell in the water today. These Macon waters are slippery and fun like my snakes on a date with a charmer from Moracco.

[end ole gray voice]

just wrong in so many ways, but dang if it isn't funny!

like pale rider giving JB a foot massage, ol' gray will provide the lotion for the stokin', that pesky calloway's legs will be burnt up once the hummingbird flies south for the winter.

[end ole gray voice]

This is funny and I am lmao but Calloway will not tell me what the heck a Pale Rider is :banghead: I am about ready to whup his big old arse and he would be embarassed for a old man to chunk him off a mountain :eek:).... KellyBo and I are about to head to Athens,Ga. to see our son who graduated up there, and watch a big old firework display in the dawgs stadium.... Everyone have a HAPPY JULY 4TH AND BE CAREFUL!

Old Gray or ( Aquaman #2) :laughing:

Great imagery - I can see the bulldawg hat floating over your bubbles now. Them copperheads ain't got a chance against the lead-spittin' snake you had in your hand. Something tells me you done come outta there with 2 Srixons and a coupla snake hides....

Great imagery - I can see the bulldawg hat floating over your bubbles now. Them copperheads ain't got a chance against the lead-spittin' snake you had in your hand. Something tells me you done come outta there with 2 Srixons and a coupla snake hides....

Yep! Got the suckers wrapped around my Ga Dawg hat as good luck charms :eek:)... Maybe there won't be that many ponds in Florida for Aquaman #2 to fall into :golf2:

I got the story of Aquaman #2 from Danny Boy this morning. Seems Ol' Gray took his stance on the slope to hit the ball that was just on the edge of the water, took a nice big swing then lost his footing. Danny said it all happened in slow motion. Gray said "Oh S**t" once he realized he was doomed and slowly sat down and disappeared into the pond. All they saw was a GA Bulldog hat floating in the water. I sure hate that I missed it. :laughing:

From what they tell me, it was sort of like this but worse:

bhahaha french announcing.... lol Jim Fuyrik

pale_rider.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back