Summer Issue Sneak Peek

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP: The Magazine's Summer Issue is coming together and we wanted to share some of that with the forum members here to give them an early taste of what will be found in the newest issue when it hits at the end of this month.

We have been so proud of the issues that we have put out and it truly is a labor of love. The Spring issue was our first ever FULL issue (2nd overall) and the feedback we got from the industry has been flat out amazing. Couple that with the feedback we got from our readers and we know we have something special on our hands.

We think that the Summer Issue featuring Fred Couples on the cover and an interview with him inside can even top that last one. Here are a few pictures of what is inside. We hope you enjoy them and will have preorders up very soon for those that want to reserve a copy.

924329776_jdGeq-XL.jpg

924329750_AGXtE-L.jpg

924329816_h7J5G-L.jpg

924329726_FXPMs-L.jpg

924329798_nRxtF-L.jpg

That looks like a winner. Fred Couples is so hot right now. Set aside a copy for clam fist. The photo layouts look top notch by the way.

• Admin
That looks like a winner. Fred Couples is so hot right now. Set aside a copy for clam fist. The photo layouts look top notch by the way.

Thank you. These are our regular features that (layout wise) are in each issue. Plenty of surprises coming up in this one just like the Spring issue that is available now.

The best cover so far....can't wait for the issue!

How can I get a copy of the spring issue? I thought I found this site too late to be able to get one. Maybe I could get spring and summer at the same time? Do you offer subscriptions? A lot of questions, sorry. For some reason I was always thinking it was an online only magazine y'all were refering to.

• Admin
How can I get a copy of the spring issue? I thought I found this site too late to be able to get one. Maybe I could get spring and summer at the same time? Do you offer subscriptions? A lot of questions, sorry. For some reason I was always thinking it was an online only magazine y'all were refering to.

We sell it issue by issue.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?page_id=7897

i'm glad you stuck with that pic of boom boom for the cover. it looks great!

Thanks JB. I overlooked it. I mostly view on iPhone. Mostly.

Looks great JB. Love the cover photo.

Cool, looking forward to it. Been a Freddy fan for awhile

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing the full magazine. I don't think there is another golf magazine that even comes close to THP's. Are there going to be some OEM quotes? hehe

Looks great! Cant wait to check it out! Hopefully Freddy reveals exactly how he hits it so damn far. And I know its not those ugly shoes.

Any way of getting a copy of the mag in australia??

AWESOME!

Consider me one of the first in line...

I like the addition of those green lines next to each topic on the cover.

Any way of getting a copy of the mag in australia??

Unfortunately as of right now, we will not be able to ship there. But that could change soon. We will keep you updated.

I'll probably be buying one of these when they come out. What's usually included, more in depth reviews?

Very sharp looking cover. I really like the picture of Boom Boom with the club. I am sure this will be another stellar publication and cant wait until they are available.

Great cover!! Also very interested to read the article on the eidelon wedges..

Wow! Count me in for one of these bad boys! Can't wait!

How is it looking in terms of length? Is there more content or is it the same as the Spring Issue?

Wow! Count me in for one of these bad boys! Can't wait!

How is it looking in terms of length? Is there more content or is it the same as the Spring Issue?

The Spring issue was 105 pages and only 15 ads. Moreso than just about any other magazine out there by percentage and still had 90 pages of content. We are not sure we are capable of doing much more than that.

Looking real nice. One more thing to look forward to.

looks great and glad to see the eidelon wedges get some love! there great sticks!

Looking good as predicted. Bring it on JB, can't wait for Mr Couples to grace my living room.

Back