What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my THP towel yesterday. They sure do look great.

Nice score Sunday.

I am a proud new owner of a taylormade superfast 3 wood!!! won it on ebay for 130 bucks! i couldnt pass it up, i hit it yesterday for the first time and fell in love. PUMPED to get it!!!

sweet congrats bridges the cable guy!

I bought a bag of the plastic golf tees I like.

yep now make the avatar change! do it! :D

no lol i might here in a few weeks but gunna stick with ol boo for a while longer and besides he is basically a larry the cable guy replica haha

Got a Callaway Diablo Edge driver on eBay from the putterman. With all the great reviews, I can't wait to hit with it. Sure will be different from my FTiQ. I have gotten use to the square head.

thats where i bought my superfast from about 30 minutes ago. he has alot of low prices!

thats where i bought my superfast from about 30 minutes ago. he has alot of low prices!
Sure does, I bought a putter from him earlier in the year.

I went nuts over the past couple months. First I got fitted for a driver which sent me home with a Callaway Diablo Edge. I replaced my Tour Edge Bazooka with that. Then I replaced my Slingshots with Diablo Edge irons and a hybrid that I just got off ebay. I haven't tried them on the course yet, but they sure felt great on the range. I think I'll stay with my putter for now since it's been working well for me....now what to do with my old Nike SV 56 wedge.

I didn't really buy this but....

Been thinking about a new wedge, since I don't have a 60 degree in my bag. The father-in-law said he had one in the shed, so I went to have a look. 30 mins later I'm on the practice area, and 30 mins after that the slightly battered Snake Eyes Forged 60 degree is in my bag. Might be a good find for free, this thing spins some!

My Vokeys are looking slightly worn, well in murky....from a distance....when they are turned round the other way.....sort of worn anyway.....but anyway to replace them I've grabbed 3 CG15s in Oil Quench (quench for goodness sake...what next?)

Looking forward to thinning them 145 yards soon

2 black widow tour silk grips... some grip tape and bottle of mineral spirits
regripped my nickent 4h and my tour tech 52° gw
S5030922.jpg

two new wedges, one to replace my worn out 56* and added a 52*.

Ogio monster travel bag from eBay. I read the review on this site and can't wait to get it.

2 black widow tour silk grips... some grip tape and bottle of mineral spirits
regripped my nickent 4h and my tour tech 52° gw
S5030922.jpg

Hey bogey, have you gotten a chance to hit with that grip yet? I needing to regrip my irons and wedges and am considdering the BW grips after i saw JBs thread on them.

Hey bogey, have you gotten a chance to hit with that grip yet? I needing to regrip my irons and wedges and am considdering the BW grips after i saw JBs thread on them.

i just put them in this afternoon and it was wayyy too hot to go to the range... but tomorrow morning im planning on trying them out... they sure feel good holding them... i cant wait

New putter, hat and iron covers.

Balls, glove, tees.

congrats tander your gonna love it!

Got a Callaway Diablo Edge driver on eBay from the putterman. With all the great reviews, I can't wait to hit with it. Sure will be different from my FTiQ. I have gotten use to the square head.

congrats to you too bool!

I went nuts over the past couple months. First I got fitted for a driver which sent me home with a Callaway Diablo Edge. I replaced my Tour Edge Bazooka with that. Then I replaced my Slingshots with Diablo Edge irons and a hybrid that I just got off ebay. I haven't tried them on the course yet, but they sure felt great on the range. I think I'll stay with my putter for now since it's been working well for me....now what to do with my old Nike SV 56 wedge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back