RxGus

Argyle Warrior
Reaction score
Handicap
Winter
I am playing my "home course" one last time before I leave Wisconsin. I'll be going off the back first and playing the gentleman's tees (72.5/137 6780). It's 82 degrees, 90% humidity. 50% chance of rain. 15-20 mph winds.

www.thelegendatbergamont.com

The course kicked my butt last time- but I got a good feeling today!

View from no. 10. Par 4, 380. Wind from 10 o'clock.

Awesome Gus.. Such a nice view man. Can't wait for grass around here again..

Drive and a pitch man! Good luck and post more pics, the course looks nice

Enjoy your day Gus.

250 to the right rough, 9i to 14 feet. Lipped the birdie, tap in par.

No. 11
500 par 5, dogleg left.
Wind at 11.

wow looks like it would be hard to find a target on the horizon at that course

Pulled the teeshot into the bunkers. Tried to advance and it fat back into a bunker. Pitched out, 4h to close. Pitch to 6 ft, lipped the bogey save low side. 7.

Greens were just airated.

No 12
360 par 4, blind landing area for the drive.

Drove over the left mound to middle of the short grass, 95 gap to 16 ft. Birdie putt right line, 6 inch short. Par

Pins are diabolical- every green has at least one ridge and the pin is less than 4 feet from them on every hole.

No 13
390 par 4, straight against the wind

How about some pics of the greens?

Pulled the drive to left side fairway, 6i to back right. Poor chip to 25 ft, ran the par past 6 ft. Missed the comeback for a 6.

No 14
205 par 3

My chip on 14

3h a little short and right (afraid o the pull hook into the water. Chipped to 14, missed the par 1 inch right. 4

No 15
560 par 5
Shot from my tee ball.

Big slice off the drive, duck hook 3h left me 170 out and in the left rough. Rough grabbed my 6 band I rolled it to the fringe. Used a Texas wedge 60 ft to within 4 ft and made the par

No.16
390 par 4, straight away- blind driver landing.
Approach shot from 110

GG- this is pretty selfish of me actually. I want to remember this course and this round! Plus, it takes soooo much pressure off me

Killed my drive, flubbed a soft pw to 15 yards short. Skulled my chip. 50 ft putt to 8 ft. Missed 2 inches right. 3 putt double.

No 17
204 into the wind, over water.

3h Short left, flubbed two chips, missed another 6 ft comeback 1 inch left. 3 putts. 6. I need to learn to putt

No 18
377 par 4, uphill to the clubhouse. Elevated and blinded green. Tough closing hole.

Another view of the clubhouse

Are you the only one out there?

Push-fade with a draw alignment means OB drive. Topped 4h to 4 yard rough. Flyer over the green to an impossible chip. Left a 35 ft putt 3 ft short. 7.

No clue what my score is. Hitting well but likely not scoring well. 17 and 18 ALWAYS hurt me and today was no exception.

No 1
365 yard par 4. Tailwind

really fun thread Rx! i know you're enjoying yourself and i appreciate the pics and commentary.

Green hole 1

I have seen 5 other golfers on the entire course. I am a walking single ( with an Internet gallery)

Push right into the fescue, punched out to 70 yards. Niblick to 20 ft and a made par.

No 2
375 par 4 blind tee, huge drop off. This is the hole I drove 350 on. Picks from the top of the hill upcoming

Drove about 315 once I caught the hill!

this is like play by play..
Awesome Gus....

Bring 'er on home...

RGreat drive, pitch to 25 ft... And another 3 putt bogey

No 3
370 par 4
Uphill. Anything short of 250 or left is blind into the green

Back