[Activate Ol' Gray]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao @ everyone's take on "pale rider"!!!

[activate ole gray voice]

like a june bug wearing a banana hammock while hanging out with pale rider, i been switching my irons daily. but rest assured that they still have a snake on the back because this charmer is headin down to the beach to put a whoopin on that ole jb and pesky calloway

[end ole gray voice]

[activate ol' gray voice]

like pale rider at a rainbow bar in the theater room, ol' jb and that pesky calloway will get their arses handed to them by this big ol' snake charmin' dawg. that pesky calloway can't figure out what's going on with his signature, but i'll give him an education on how to handle the big stick, ie, pale rider style

[deactivate ol' gray voice]

Hey guys you've still got it :eek:)!! KellyBo and I got back this morning from a huge fireworks outing last evening at Athens Country Club in BullDawg country. I thought the fireworks were going to be in the football stadium but they were at the CC instead. Man you can tell there is some rich old money that hangs out at this golf club. I told KellyBo those uppity folks mighty not like me swimming in their ponds hunting critters so I better behave :eek:).... We had a great time at that beautiful old Donald Ross designed layout. Kelly's son graduated from Georgia and is a member of this club. They sure know how to put the dawg on if you know what I mean:banana:

We were sooooooo tired this morning when we arrived back home , instead of heading to the golf course, we just crashed and just woke up. Well took my shower, time to grab my 14.5 lbs driver with the 37 gram shaft and head to the course for a little work out. Hmmmmmm maybe a dip or two in the pond,,,,, nahhhhhh enough of that stuff :D

Thanks for the Belly Laughs on this site!!!!!!!!!

like a firecracker in pale rider's britches, ol' gray will bring the heat of a 15 pound hot lead driver to florida in september. that ol' JB might just learn a lesson in gettin' it up when the snake slithers onto the driving range at pga national

like pale rider slung over the porch rail, that pesky calloway's about to go get his golf on like a snake in a charmers wicker basket. it's gonna be a hot day but nothing these ol' sun burnt legs can't handle. ol' JB can debate like pale rider on a friday night in a dark basement.

Like a donkey chasing its tail while wearing boxer shorts, these done snakes are slicked up and getting spankified. That ole jb and pesky calloway stand no chance down there in FL.

[end ole gray voice]

Kelly Bo done told me I wood be a good golfer if I would take them thar snakes out of my head so yestarday i played with no brain and I done good.

[end ole gray voice]

She is so true about this. When I get up there and don't think about all those swing thoughts I do sooooooo much better. Just get my hips, shoulders, and clubface aligned to the target and do a complete memory dump then eyes focused on the ball, and boom, beautiful golf shot. I play much better without a brain. I wish I could leave all those lesson thoughts back in the truck toolbox and play some real golf like I know is possible :eek:).....

She is so true about this. When I get up there and don't think about all those swing thoughts I do sooooooo much better. Just get my hips, shoulders, and clubface aligned to the target and do a complete memory dump then eyes focused on the ball, and boom, beautiful golf shot. I play much better without a brain. I wish I could leave all those lesson thoughts back in the truck toolbox and play some real golf like I know is possible :eek:).....

"Is your mind qweer" =quote from Major League

"Is your mind qweer" =quote from Major League

lmao yep I suppose so. I do better when I just focus on a target, then the ball only and then bust that sucker......

Like a donkey chasing its tail while wearing boxer shorts, these done snakes are slicked up and getting spankified. That ole jb and pesky calloway stand no chance down there in FL.

[end ole gray voice]

lmao!

like a an ape in pale rider's sleeping bag, ol' gray's snakes like to hibernate in the damp darkness, that ol' jb and pesky calloway can't handle the midnight rider

like pale rider at the cafe' risque', a knee won't be the only thing blowin' out! crippled snakes can still hunt down that ol' jb and pesky calloway and give them the greasin' of a life time at pga national

"Quote Old Gray" I will have my new game and possibly my new knee ready to kick some booty down at West Palm Beach"!
Hey I might even have to get old Biggsy out on the range and see If my nine iron can keep up with his driver :D JB you need to pair me with Biggsy so I can humble that big old boy once and for all .. Old man with a heart problem (hmm maybe) and definitely a knee problem) hanging with the big dawg :eek:)... I bet old Calloway and even Kelly can tell you if I get within forty yards of the green it's money :eek:)...... My short game is my best part of my game and sooooooo the problem with the freaking knee is getting there in the right time zone :angry:

I done won the bet and do not have to wear some shirt and my snakes are all greased up looking at Comeelo. But kellybo got herself a shirt after reading all my nunsence on here that she will be sportin down to the beach when I get that ole jb and pesky calloway. a picture of her new apparel.

Spoiler
Im-With-Stupid-Tee.jpg

[end ole gray voice]

LMAO!!!! NAWWWWWWWWW Now JB & Calloway is that the shirt you dudes wanted me wear???? I thought it was some cool looking Smurf shirt with the Puma/Cobra emblems on the front/back???? It looks like I am going to have to put my old linebacker stuff on both of dudes :eek:)... Hey I got my buddy Dick Butkis coming so you guy old boys are in for a ride in the ocean tide :egyptian:

I done won the bet and do not have to wear some shirt and my snakes are all greased up looking at Comeelo. But kellybo got herself a shirt after reading all my nunsence on here that she will be sportin down to the beach when I get that ole jb and pesky calloway. a picture of her new apparel.

Spoiler
Im-With-Stupid-Tee.jpg

[end ole gray voice]

I'll have one for the second day too. I wear it when we play together on our home course. :D
Spoiler
the_snake_whisperer_tshirt-p235949625375021321a2uu5_210.jpg

Spoiler
Im-With-Stupid-Tee.jpg

[end ole gray voice]

bwahahaha, how did i not see this already!

i feel bad cause he's under the knife and all, but his is hilarious!

They say that laughter is the best medicine.

Don't you worry about it SethO! I can put a whupping on those two up to no good with a bad knee and heart to boot :zsimpsons:

Lol.. but this should rock hahahaha!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!! NAWWWWWWWWW Now JB & Calloway is that the shirt you dudes wanted me wear???? I thought it was some cool looking Smurf shirt with the Puma/Cobra emblems on the front/back???? It looks like I am going to have to put my old linebacker stuff on both of dudes :eek:)... Hey I got my buddy Dick Butkis coming so you guy old boys are in for a ride in the ocean tide :egyptian:

So...we're at the funeral home last night for visitation of my SIL's mother. This place is huge and we are sitting in a separate room with a lot of people including several of my siblings. This old man leans over to my brother and asks him if he knows where a good restaurant is in town (tiny town). Before my brother could speak, helpful Ol Gray says:

Thar's one down that thar hall ta tha right

[deactivate ole gray voice]

Everyone broke out into laughter...even in a funeral home. Ole Gray thought he meant restroom instead of restaurant. Wherever he is, there will be comedy.
:laughing:

bhaha thats nice

like a hound dog on the sniff, ol' gray is starting to put all the hard work and practice into play! tearing it up on the golf course, that ol' JB and pesky calloway will be buying this old rascal 2-1 drinks at pga national at this rate

congrats on your round yesterday buddy! glad to see all that hard work paying off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back