Checking in from Philadelphia

DFlagler

Slicey McGee
Reaction score
Handicap
11.8 GHIN
Hey guys,

I'm Dave from Philly and I'm glad I've come across such a robust golf forum community. This site is sure to work its way into my daily surfing rotation :comp:

I'm a massive Tiger, McIlroy, Poulter, Sean O'Hair and Jim Furyk fan. Philadelphia Union soccer and Phillies baseball are religion to me.

I am (and always have been) a public course rat and I grew up playing Horsham Valley Golf Club in Horsham, PA (Par 66, 5115 yds, 62.4). My course bucket list is 1) St. Andrews Old Course, 2) Oakmont, 3) Pine Valley, 4) Merion, 5) Aronimink, 6) Baltusrol, 7) Pebble Beach, 8) Carnoustie, 9) Bethpage Black, 10) Chambers Bay

That's all I can think of!

-Dave

Welcome to THP Dave. You came at a good time, we are announcing our new contest tomorrow for the British Open.

Welcome to THP, Dave!

Hello and Welcome to THP!

Hi Dave, hello and :welcome:

Welcome to THP Dave, theres a few others from the Tri State area floating around here.

Welcome!!!

Another cheese-steaker, welcome!

Hey Dave! Lots of folks over from the Philly area... welcome to the Paradise.

welcome aboard dave!

welcome to THP dave. word of advice, stay away from those other philly boys, they're wild!

welcome to THP dave. word of advice, stay away from those other philly boys, they're wild!

What you talkin bout Willis? We all good guys!

Well maybe not Thanks!

Welcome Dave, we should get out for a round sometime soon. I think I know of a course you might like.

what are you talking about...I'm off probation

Any of you Philly boys make it over toward Ocean City/Egg Harbor area to play?

Yup. I played there last weekend.

*raises hand* not often but I get down that way a few times during the summer
Any of you Philly boys make it over toward Ocean City/Egg Harbor area to play?

Nice, I go down to Ocean City for a week at the end of July. Where do you guys play? The last few years I have played McCulloghs Emerald Links, The Links at Bringatine Beach, Renault Golf Vineyard Golf, and I think it was Mays Landing Country Club(could be wrong on that one)

Back