The OEM Kevin Thread

Aside from the putter collection its just a few drivers lol but one is getting offed today actually

What you getting rid of? I am guessing its a trade

What you getting rid of? I am guessing its a trade

The Diablo Edge is going to Hawk for a test drive. I think it might be a good match to his swing so he's giving it a run to see. I just wanted to the camera anyway

The Diablo Edge is going to Hawk for a test drive. I think it might be a good match to his swing so he's giving it a run to see. I just wanted to the camera anyway

hahahaha...its a nice camera. Thats cool, Hawk is a deserving recipient.

I need to find me an R9 SuperTri head. I have the shaft...thats not as easy as I thought it would be.

I spent yesterday PMing OEM about wedges, I ended up getting one...now its his move haha

I spent yesterday PMing OEM about wedges, I ended up getting one...now its his move haha

he's staying committed to a setup to see if he can play more consistently! i don't blame him.....perhaps he can buy some attire, or hats, or something for the next 30 days.

he's staying committed to a setup to see if he can play more consistently! i don't blame him.....perhaps he can buy some attire, or hats, or something for the next 30 days.

Dude my gf would kill you if she saw that, she says I have way too many shirts and just made me get rid of a few hats too. But yes, Dr. Pale Rider has given me orders to stay on a set up and thats what Im doing. Now were going to track my game in the next month and see what happens.

Speaking of hats:
IMG_0095.jpg

and wtf are these?? I bring this back up as this picture really is creepy
krispy_kreme_sandals.jpg

Dude my gf would kill you if she saw that, she says I have way too many shirts and just made me get rid of a few hats too. But yes, Dr. Pale Rider has given me orders to stay on a set up and thats what Im doing. Now were going to track my game in the next month and see what happens.

Speaking of hats:
IMG_0095.jpg

I love the Cowboys Hats!!!

i'm diggin that white callaway hat bro! nice collection.

ok, so perhaps you can buy a putter or something. preferably something left handed!

I love the Cowboys Hats!!!
I had to get rid of a few I had some many. Yes I actually gave them away, they just didnt fit. I hate that Reebok does all the NFL stuff now, they SUCK! never fit right! But that coaches hat is the best one, fits great!

i'm diggin that white callaway hat bro! nice collection.

ok, so perhaps you can buy a putter or something. preferably something left handed!
yeah thats the newest one. Callaway needs to step it up when it comes to hats. Theyre either way too busy or too hot. I like Nikes hats the best so far. Haha left handed putter huh. Like a White Ice #9 maybe?? lol

I didn't see a Bears hat in your collection... You must keep those framed!!

Callaway needs to step it up when it comes to hats. Theyre either way too busy or too hot. I like Nikes hats the best so far. Haha left handed putter huh. Like a White Ice #9 maybe?? lol

yep, i don't understand why companies can't just make hats similar to the mesh backed, flex fit titleist hats. my brother and i were discussing this just the other day. why can't callaway do that? they have one, that diablo one, with all that stupid pin striping and devil looking stuff all over it. i want a simple hat, but it has to be flex fit and mesh backed, i like that.

i really like the scratch hats.

I didn't see a Bears hat in your collection... You must keep those framed!!
haha nope and you wont see one either!

yep, i don't understand why companies can't just make hats similar to the mesh backed, flex fit titleist hats. my brother and i were discussing this just the other day. why can't callaway do that? they have one, that diablo one, with all that stupid pin striping and devil looking stuff all over it. i want a simple hat, but it has to be flex fit and mesh backed, i like that.

i really like the scratch hats.

I agree, Callaway needs a new hat person, like why dont they steal the Titleist hat guy. I was looking for a nice Cally hat the other day and nothing. They were all like the one I got or uglier. But I dont want flex fit, they never fit me big ass head right.

i could never find a Ping hat that I liked. My favorite one is the Ryan Moore Marshall Ping Cap...I have one of those....I like the Nike hats, they usually fit well

I agree, Callaway needs a new hat person, like why dont they steal the Titleist hat guy. I was looking for a nice Cally hat the other day and nothing. They were all like the one I got or uglier. But I dont want flex fit, they never fit me big ass head right.

Lol... They play each other on the weekend of the outing.. I was supposed to go there but I thought THP outing might be a tad more fun haha. I'm sure we will be discussing over the outing! Ill make sure to bring the Bears visor ;) Maybe even a Kyle Orton jersey for ya.

TC.. Adidas makes some cool flex fit hats that I love. I normally find them at Kohls!

i could never find a Ping hat that I liked. My favorite one is the Ryan Moore Marshall Ping Cap...I have one of those....I like the Nike hats, they usually fit well
Agreed on the Ping hats. I have those 4 and all 4 fit differently, drives me nuts. Dont really wear them much. Nike seems to do hats pretty darn good.

Lol... They play each other on the weekend of the outing.. I was supposed to go there but I thought THP outing might be a tad more fun haha. I'm sure we will be discussing over the outing! Ill make sure to bring the Bears visor ;) Maybe even a Kyle Orton jersey for ya.

TC.. Adidas makes some cool flex fit hats that I love. I normally find them at Kohls!

Ah that reminds me, I need to get a new Cowboys moisture wicking golf shirt just for the outing. One day will be Cowboys day right down to the Adidas shoes lol. its great that the NFL starts back up right around the fall outing time, should be great banter and maybe even a good fight or two LOL

l/xl titleist hat fits my big noggin' great! you're right, the callaway hats are just atrocious!

i'll make sure to check those out yoccos, thanks man

Lol... I have my Bears reebok polo already packed! Working on fitting into it haha. Yesssir! Great for banter and friendly punch or 6.

TC, yeah man.. Kohls rocks it with hats. Had no idea until a few months ago.

nothing like a day full of demo'ing clubs, golf, cold beers and fighting!!! woot woot! my money's on myself though.

I may rock some Cowboys gear on Sunday of the outing...without the shoes though

Just in case any of you were wondering what to get OEM for his birthday:
18-796-Large_Image.jpg

isnt it sweet!!

i may just rock some cowboy gear myself for the outing. maybe something like:

Spoiler
pict02361_dallas_cowboys_cheerling_images.jpg

Back