THP Facebook Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many of you know, THP has a Facebook page that is updated by Golfer Gal and is another way to follow what is going on in the world of golf and THP in general. Many of our forum members are also fans of the Facebook page and we are going to do a little THP Facebook Contest today.

For all of the Facebook users out there, we are doing a Facebook only contest today and we are giving away a brand new copy of the Tom Watson Lessons of a Lifetime 2 Disc DVD set. You can read about the DVD here, as well as here a short interview Tom did with THP a few months ago.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...me-instructional-two-dvd-set&highlight=watson

At some point today, Golfer Gal will update the Facebook page with this contest announcement and all you have to do to enter is become a fan of ours, and leave a comment about why this DVD will help you.

If you are a member of Facebook, joining us is easy. If you are not a Facebook user, setting up an account is easy as well. A winner will be chosen at random from the comments and they will win this brand new DVD set that is just awesome.

http://www.facebook.com/THPfan

We hope that others will start to follow us and get some more awareness for the stuff that Golfer Gal is doing over on the Facebook page.

TW02-TW02-7664_xl.jpg

This contest will run until Tuesday July 13th at 11:59pm EST and we will announce a winner the following day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I was already a friend on your FB page, but looks like I have to do it again, so I sent a request. Thanks for the great contest.

• Admin
I thought I was already a friend on your FB page, but looks like I have to do it again, so I sent a request.

Duey, I had the wrong link, GG corrected it in the 1st post, you may be on there, check the new link.

i like this idea, a lot! really cool thing you're doing!

I thought I was already a friend on your FB page, but looks like I have to do it again, so I sent a request. Thanks for the great contest.

JB did have the wrong link which I fixed but you were a friend already you were signed in under Liz because that is who I got the friend request for. I accepted.

It worked for me from my other computer. You are a fan of the fan page already so you know where to find us ; )

Is anyone else having a problem with the link?

no problems and my post is up and running. good luck everyone!

GG I am having a problem with the link.

And just so you all know you don't have to put it in the comments section of that post you can add a new post if you want too. Just as long as you become a fan and make a post we are happy. Check out the new THP Tab a THP forum member ( I will announce their name only if they would like me to) added that and I think it looks awesome!!

Duey, I had the wrong link, GG corrected it in the 1st post, you may be on there, check the new link.

JB did have the wrong link which I fixed but you were a friend already you were signed in under Liz because that is who I got the friend request for. I accepted.

Thanks guy's, I got it figured out, lol. Yep, started out under Liz's page, then dinked around until I got it. I'm technologically challenged, haha. Great contest, thanks for the opportunity of such a nice prize.

We are already getting some entries and few new fans. :smile:

Count me in. I posted a comment. Thanks for the great contest THP!

I'll post a comment as soon as I know what to say :)

Posted!

I'm in

very cool contest! thanks THP!

Back