Colonoscopy Prep today

don't do it lindy!! i thought it was hilarious, and you're right, you should be able to put stuff like that out there, i got a chuckle out of it (not the whole you having a clonoscopy but the air biscuit bit was to die for)

I was afraid someone would tell him not to get his panties in a wad, lol. Goes good with the whole colonoscopy thing, haha. But these guy's are right Lindy, most here are right there with you to have a good time. Don't look too hard at a few comments. I'm also right there with you on the other, mine is scheduled soon, lol.

don't do it lindy!! i thought it was hilarious, and you're right, you should be able to put stuff like that out there, i got a chuckle out of it (not the whole you having a clonoscopy but the air biscuit bit was to die for)
Agreed, and shame on those who "don't want to hear about it". That's the point of the "Off-Topic" category.

I agree it's not the most comfortable topic, but it says what it's about in the thread title. You just don't have to open it if it doesn't appeal to you! It's not like it's a thread that needed to say "Spoilers" or something. But on the other side, it isn't like the whole thread was about complaining it was posted, there are some good posts in here on the subject. It's all part of a forum. As soon as everyone agrees on everything it's time to shut it down. Hope you check this thread out and decide you don't have to leave because of this.

lindy don't worry about what others say...good topic
It's like people complaining about the shows on tv...guess they forgot how to change the channel or turn it off.If you don't want to read what someone has to say about a colonoscopy you can go to another thread.It's not like this is the only one.Buzzkillers

I feel your pain.

Had this a few months ago, on a Friday. I still couldn't float an air biscuit with any confidence by Tuesday.

bahahahahahahahaha

Well, since this topic seems to be getting a little "heavy," I guess I won't bring up the subject of my barium enema, either.

Back