The OEM Kevin Thread

So, you planning on playing any golf this weekend OEM? I might just take a half day and jump on as a singe this afternoon and then play again tomorrow. I'm day-dreaming about that Edge in the mail buddy.

You were supposed to be here and be my voice of reason! These guys twisted my arm! Ok so they just mentioned it but thats beside the point!

lol I feel the same way..... On a side note, why isn't my super bad fast 3 wood here yet!!!! Ughhh

So, you planning on playing any golf this weekend OEM? I might just take a half day and jump on as a singe this afternoon and then play again tomorrow. I'm day-dreaming about that Edge in the mail buddy.
Yeah Im hoping to get out Saturday, since Ive been working all week days like a normal person I have to go play with all the weekend hacks. And Im off Monday so that should be another golf day! And Monday bro! DED straight arrives!! Cant wait to hear how it works for you.

lol I feel the same way..... On a side note, why isn't my super bad fast 3 wood here yet!!!! Ughhh

I can wait for you dudes to get your SuperFast'es (lol) and hear how they work for you.

Ugh, Saturday golf. I've been going either very, very early in the morning or late afternoon. Seems to be less undesirables at those times. Weekdays are old-folks territory and that's just fine with me.

Yeah my feelings exactly, Saturday golf is very....trying. Im thinking late afternoon too. Tonight might be a late night lol so early morning thanks style after too many JB specials just doesnt sound too good.

superfast!! never in my life have i wanted to get my paws on a club i've never even hit before. on a side note: they had one in the proshop at the country club of asheville. i held it.for a while.it was bliss

I hear you. I'm going to have a late night too. I might even stay up until 10:00pm LOL. I've found that I need to start drinking about 2-3pm these days if I want to get a good buzz before I just want to go to sleep.

hey look how well I drove the ball the next morning!
Yeah my feelings exactly, Saturday golf is very....trying. Im thinking late afternoon too. Tonight might be a late night lol so early morning thanks style after too many JB specials just doesnt sound too good.

That's going to be my new excuse. I got thanks'd last night.

superfast!! never in my life have i wanted to get my paws on a club i've never even hit before. on a side note: they had one in the proshop at the country club of asheville. i held it.for a while.it was bliss
By the time you finally get a hold of one youre going to be so dissapointed after all this build up lol. Was it a lefty?

I hear you. I'm going to have a late night too. I might even stay up until 10:00pm LOL. I've found that I need to start drinking about 2-3pm these days if I want to get a good buzz before I just want to go to sleep.
Wow you animal, someone stop you!! lol if I start drinking that early anymore Im passing out by 8PM lol

haha I like it! yeah, last night I got soooo thanks'd I couldnt even get up for golf! I even thanks'd all over the car lol

Wow you animal, someone stop you!! lol if I start drinking that early anymore Im passing out by 8PM lol

Umm, my bedtime is appx 8:30pm bro! If I get crazy, I will stay up past 9:00, but I start getting nervous and clock watching. Nothing like a happy baby at 5:30am when you were being a happy daddy at midnight lol.

You know you've made it when you're a verb

I got so thanks'd last night that I OEM'd a new driver. See how nicely that flows?

yep, it was left handed. they had an incredible amount of lefty gear, must have a bunch of lefty members or something. i liked it.

You know you've made it when you're a verb

I got so thanks'd last night that I OEM'd a new driver. See how nicely that flows?

hahahaaha that was flowin nicccceeee

yep, it was left handed. they had an incredible amount of lefty gear, must have a bunch of lefty members or something. i liked it.

Sounds like you need to join this club!!

LOL@ the Matt Every thread!

Matt Every thread is now my second favorite behind yours Kev. lolololol

I'm totally out of here in 20 minutes. Called the course and they have room for a lonely single. Sweeeet!

That was one of the best thread derailments Ive ever seen! Classic!!

dude go play! thats awesome, Im jealous!

I'm feeling good today. I've been working on the putting stroke down in the basement and it's getting better.

I'm feeling good today. I've been working on the putting stroke down in the basement and it's getting better.

Thats good, keep the thoughts positive and tear that course up! Drop some long arse 40' putts!

I'll channel the spirit of Goydos for my putting and Every for my relaxxxxxxin.

me me me....hahaha, How much did you pay for yours bridges?

haha paid exactly 132.51 for it.. won the auction at 121.51 and had to pay 11 bucks for shipping.. jerome won his at 122.50 plus 11 shipping but had to pay sales tax because he lives in florida. you should be able to get one for no more than 140 bucks..

Back