A Birthday Surprise!

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
well, i just received a package from a forum member and inside was a lovely card and a really cool gift for me for my birthday.

just wanted to say thanks to white rhino! i must say, that you have great taste buddy!!

34346_413980068426_537878426_4453051_2570894_n.jpg

Pretty cool WR! Only thing that would have been better is if it had been a KU towel! hehehe

Very awesome!! :clapp: He does have great taste :)

Spoiler
He golfs with me!!

nice WR...though I would have sent a Kentucky Wildcats towel instead. Happy belated TC

That thing is sweet.

nah, we already took your coach!
That's OK, we got a good one to replace him!

(And I'm one of the KU fans who is happy for Williams that he got the chance to go home!)

I woulda sent a Duke towel just for giggles. hehe

Very cool of you WR! :thumb:

That's OK, we got a good one to replace him!

(And I'm one of the KU fans who is happy for Williams that he got the chance to go home!)

so you're the one!!!

Very cool WR, I was wondering when you were gonna send that.....haha

Wow TC, you're birthday just keeps getting better and better!! Right on WR!!

well, i just received a package from a forum member and inside was a lovely card and a really cool gift for me for my birthday.

just wanted to say thanks to white rhino! i must say, that you have great taste buddy!!

34346_413980068426_537878426_4453051_2570894_n.jpg

Oh man how nice! Never got toilet paper for my b-day before!

degoins just lost points in my book.............j/k dude! i can take it as good as i can give it. let me guess, you're a va tech fan?

I'm a duke fan bro, gotta rib ya a bit! Congrats on the gift. Can think of nothing better to wipe dirt on.

Nice touch WR!

What a nice thing to do Rhino!

Back