Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an awesome deal, GPP always has some excellent prices.

Super price on a great shoe.

went to the site and none come up with that price... Am i missing something?

Doh, i guess it wasn't meant to be.

Thanks for the link bridges.

Doh, i guess it wasn't meant to be.

Thanks for the link bridges.

no problem man. ya i was kinda bummed to when i saw they changed all the deals. i was going to order a couple things but now the prices are all back up.. o well, guess more money in the bank.... for now lol

dont you mean $184.99??

No...I literally just placed an order 5 minutes ago for $84.99. From my order confirmation email:

Style Description Brand Size COLOR ATTR2 Quantity Price
TA-N10313 BURNER SUPER FAST DRIVER MATRIX OZIK Taylor Made 9.5 STIFF RH 1 $84.99

We'll see if they ship it for that price.

No...I literally just placed an order 5 minutes ago for $84.99. From my order confirmation email:

TA-N10313 BURNER SUPER FAST DRIVER MATRIX OZIK Taylor Made 9.5 STIFF RH 1 $84.99

wow nice grab! let us know if they ship it for that!

I did. I already got my order confirmation email. Maybe it was a glitch, or maybe they only sell a certain number per day at that price and the price automatically changes...who knows. All I know is that I'll be pretty excited if one shows up at my house for $84.99!

sweet, well let us know if you see some more crazy deals. i might call and ask them about there price drops and how all that works. 84.99 is crazy for a new superfast driver. glad you got one though!

I did. I already got my order confirmation email. Maybe it was a glitch, or maybe they only sell a certain number per day at that price and the price automatically changes...who knows. All I know is that I'll be pretty excited if one shows up at my house for $84.99!

An excellent grab, their loss your gain. WTG!!!

Since this thread ended up being about a couple of daily deals, I have moved it to the daily deals thread.

Thanks bridges! I agree that it's a crazy price for the new Superfast. I haven't even hit one yet, but for that price I couldn't pass it up.

I'll be sure to let you know if it ships/if I receive it.

BTW...I found this price by browsing their "Too Low to Show" page (http://www.gppgolf.com/toolow.cfm) and adding stuff to the cart that I might be interested in. Just turned out to see that great price on the Superfast so I quickly checked out. May be worth browsing that page for things that catch your eye.

I see a lot of times they have a price for something and then a few hours later its changed. Yesterday they had the taylormade xft wedge for 89.99 during the day, thought about picking one up to match the 60 degree thats on the way, and when I get home it was up to 99.

I should have known that it was too good to be true... I just received this email:

"This order was somehow processed through our website without meeting the requirements for the “Burner Bucks” promo and has been canceled from our system. In order to receive the $100 discount, you must purchase the set of irons that is included on the promotion."

Oh well...it was worth a shot!

you pay the $50 and il take the balls and heck il even let you take the tees. sound fair? hahahaha

http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/is having a sale on their golf balls. And, if you spend $50 or more, you get a free 250 bag of tees.
Yeah I just bought 18 dozen nike distance soft golf balls for me and my mate. Even with international shipping to New Zealand they were still less than $1us per ball. An absolute bargain. I have never hit them but even if I don't like them the shops sell them here for $49 a dozen, landed they will cost me $17 a dozen NZD.

Looks like to me the 1 and the $ got switched around. I wouldn't be looking to hard for the driver to show up unless you used a credit card and they charge it the 184. Good luck though

looks to me like the one is suppose to be under QTY, could be just a formatting error
Looks like to me the 1 and the $ got switched around. I wouldn't be looking to hard for the driver to show up unless you used a credit card and they charge it the 184. Good luck though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back