Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
totally.walked.into.that.one
:D

There are some things I thought I would never hear. I can mark this one off the list.

Head up Kev. Things really do happen for a reason. Let him fall on his face and keep yourself postioned so when Comcast/Xfinity/Satan come to you, you look like a champ. This does not give you the excuse to go OEM something out of anger....stay committed!

Damn I feel like an AA sponsor right now lol

*closes edwinwatts.com* haha

I sure hope all of you are right and theres a good reason. Or even if its not a good reason it works out in the end. Right now I want to do the "lets do a magic trick" disappearing pencil on someone.

It just such a downer.

*closes edwinwatts.com* haha

I sure hope all of you are right and theres a good reason. Or even if its not a good reason it works out in the end. Right now I want to do the "lets do a magic trick" disappearing pencil on someone.

It just such a downer.

its okay kev...
Spoiler
at least yer tv works...
j/k

Sorry that happened to you Kevin.

its okay kev...
Spoiler
at least yer tv works...
j/k

haha all 4 of them! Dude, dont buy any more sony's. Get a Sammie or an LG. But get a good one.

So the whole time line of my anger goes like this. Leave one good company, who is now laying people off, for an even bigger bank with J P M C in its name only to be screwed over there. So I leave them for the big cable company for what has to be the biggest farce going on right now by corporate America, the contract to hire position. Or youre our slave and you get to do what we say, how we say for what we say and like it. And with no benefits, thats key. So with no say of the position ever going 24/7 or over night, I get put on nights. They tell me when a FTE (full time employee) position comes open I get first crack at it. Since I have no competition its all but mine. The other guys are just too new. Guess what? Find out today they gave it to the guy who started the same time as me who is widely disliked and everyone knows cant do the job as well as I can. I have never been and will never be an ass kisser. Sorry not going to happen. So, corporate America, have a big tall glass of F U

Sorry about what happened man. I know your frustrations with the man from a while back and while it sucks, JB is right, things do happen for a reason even if you don't see it right away. Keep your head up and know that there are folks who are behind you 100%.

that just sucks oem... hope everything works out for you...

my rant pales in comparison... my tv broke... its the 3rd time in a year ive had to get another one... im thinking this time im not getting a sony... especially after the exorcist stuff that happened before it died

If you don't mind spending some green... I see a Panasonic in your future.

Sorry to hear Kevin but like was said, everything happens for a reason. There always seems to be something better down the road.

If you go LED LCD then go LG or Sammie if you want plasma, like spank says, go Panny, awesome picture

Which ever way you go I'm coming over with a six pack and some lechon.

If you don't mind spending some green... I see a Panasonic in your future.

Don't do it. They look all pretty on the outside but...

If you go LED LCD then go LG or Sammie if you want plasma, like spank says, go Panny, awesome picture

Which ever way you go I'm coming over with a six pack and some lechon.
i went with magnavox... 20" for $7.99... the tv is for my room so i dont need a giant one... the giant one is in the living room and my dad monopolizes that one... lol
lechon and beer is always welcome!

Sorry to hear Kevin but like was said, everything happens for a reason. There always seems to be something better down the road.

Thanks Deg! I got a scoop on a job at the Childrens Hospitol of Philthadelpia so maybe its what is meant to be.

Its only 2:30pm :banghead:

Fridays are a lot like Mondays except you don't come back to work the next day :D

Its only 2:30pm :banghead:

Fridays are a lot like Mondays except you don't come back to work the next day :D

Check your watch again. I have 4:46 and I'm done for the day. Hehe.

Kevin

Check your watch again. I have 4:46 and I'm done for the day. Hehe.

Kevin

Us west coasters get the raw end of the deal haa haa

It's been a rough day and JB has had to pick up a lot of slack for me today. Even more than he normally does and I feel pretty crappy about that. I look forward to this day being over.

It's been a rough day and JB has had to pick up a lot of slack for me today. Even more than he normally does and I feel pretty crappy about that. I look forward to this day being over.

The weekend is near :)

And I feel really bad because we all messed up his Matt Every busted for pot thread.

Spoiler
You know that I just gotta say that, hehehe

bummer! not long now though.

my rant:

bought some lovely meatballs from the local freshmarket last night. the wifey made a beautiful salad and cooked the meatballs. instead of cooking them for 5 mins, she set the timer for 25 minutes. i could bust out windows with these things. i had to give her a hard time about it, asked her which section i could put this is "mildly annoying" or "rant", she said "rant", so here it is.

Im still at work.

lmfao! thats priceless TC! meatball/golfballs! :golf2:

bummer! not long now though.

my rant:

bought some lovely meatballs from the local freshmarket last night. the wifey made a beautiful salad and cooked the meatballs. instead of cooking them for 5 mins, she set the timer for 25 minutes. i could bust out windows with these things. i had to give her a hard time about it, asked her which section i could put this is "mildly annoying" or "rant", she said "rant", so here it is.

my brother and his gf were in town because of a friends baby shower...
i asked him if they were going to hang out after i got off work or if not id just play after work...
they said they were gonna hang out... i got home and they were leaving for our friends to take them out for lunch... if i knew that i woulda stayed and played a round =/

I guess the bugs just couldn't resist...I have a bug bite right on the back of my neck. At the golf course we played on Saturday, since it was up in the mountains, TONS of creepy crawlers flying around...eeeks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back