Want to Test Gloves?

I don't know if you're interested, but I'd be happy to review anything from the perspective of someone who has Rheumatoid Arthritis.

1. Brand you normally Play (Bionic)
2. RH or LH (LH glove)
3. Size you normally wear (Ladies' Small)
4. Why you wear a glove (So that my grip pressure is lessened while my grip doesn't become slippery; to help with shock absorption; to avoid blisters and pressure points)
5. How often you play (2X / wk)
6. What is lacking from current glove (Sweat evaporation; inability to retain its shape)

Kim

1. Brand you normally Play (Nike)
2. RH or LH (RH)
3. Size you normally wear (Men's Medium)
4. Why you wear a glove (Less grip pressure, avoid blisters)
5. How often you play (3-6 times a week)
6. What is lacking from current glove (wears WAY to fast, and doesn't provide great grip)

would love to be part of this testing...

1. Brand you normally Play- Nike Dura Feel
2. play RH so of course need a LH glove
3. Size you normally wear XL
4. Why you wear a glove- left hand will slip on grip and I get blisters if I dont, also helps me loosen up so I dont overgrip
5. How often you play 1-2 times a week
6. What is lacking from current glove, moisture and odor control and wear out quickly

Just as a question JB when will we know who the lucky winners are

We will be starting to send out gloves to reviewers next week at some point.

1. Brand you normally Play - TM Targa Tour the last year.
2. RH or LH - LH glove
3. Size you normally wear - Large
4. Why you wear a glove - To prevent blisters and always have.
5. How often you play - Once a week.
6. What is lacking from current glove - It doesn't keep it's shape. The heat in FL makes it tough on gloves.

If I can request, I would be interested in trying the Bridgestone, Srixon, FJ weathersoft, or FJ spider, any brand would be fine though.

I would love to get involved in the testing for THP.

1. Brand you normally Play - Just bought a Footjoy SciFlex
2. RH or LH - Left hand Glove
3. Size you normally wear - Medium
4. Why you wear a glove - simply for a better grip.
5. How often you play - 3x's week
6. What is lacking from current glove - Durability in the ridge and flexability. Although the SciFlex may fill that bill.

I wear a glove all the time.

1. Footjoy
2. LH
3. Mens large or cadet large
4. With the heat in AZ I have to have a glove to prevent slippage
5. I play atleast 2x per week and try to practice 1-2 times as well
6. Durability and Breathibility. They get sweaty really fast, so I use 2 gloves and rotate between shots/holes.

I'd love to try out some others. I always go with Footjoy as that's what I know.

Would love to be part of the testing:

1. FJ SciFlex or Spidr2
2. RH so glove on left
3. M/L Cadet or L
4. Prevent blisters and get a good grip on club w/o exerting too much pressure
5. 1x / wk but I will be going on vacay in August so many rounds will be possible
6. Just looking at different options for durability and breathability due to heat and humidity

I'm actually interested in testing some of the rain gloves (spurned on by my last two rounds in the rain). Being in CFLa there will be many chances at that. I was starting to look at some of the rain gloves already and this would further enhance that search. Thank you mucho.

I would love to help out- if so chosen. I have been figgiting around with a lot of different gloves recently

1. Brand you normally Play- I am currently playing Calloway Warbird gloves (because of the reinforced palms)
2. RH or LH. I wear a glove on my left hand
3. Size you normally wear: Generally a Male Medium Caduet, but I recently bought a Bionic Medium that was too small in the fingers for their little pads.
4. Why you wear a glove: I get REALLY nasty blisters on my left hand if I don't wear a glove
5. How often you play: I play 18 at least once a week, sometimes twice in addition to 2 practice sessions. I wear the same glove for rounds and range work until it wears out, then I replace with an entirely new glove.
6. What is lacking from current glove: I picked my current glove for durability in the palm of the glove (which they are)... but they are FRAIL around the fingers. The leather wore through around my ring in less than 2 rounds. I really want to find a glove that I can use for 2-3 months at a time without replacing.

Would love to try a glove specifically for a humid climate, if there is such a thing.

1. Brand you normally Play - settled on FootJoy WeatherSof
2. RH or LH - Left hand Glove
3. Size you normally wear - Medium (a '24' in Japanese glove size)
4. Why you wear a glove - to keep a better grip on the club through impact.
5. How often you play - once or twice a month
6. What is lacking from current glove - Although they're durable they're sweaty in the humid climate of Japan.

Dunno if I am considered an "active" forum member yet but I would love to participate.

1- FootJoy StaSof
2- Left Hand
3- XL
4- Moisture Control, Feel, Grip
5- At east 2x/week
6- Price and Durability

Dunno if I am considered an "active" forum member yet but I would love to participate.

The active part means in the past and/or future. Someone can be new and still active and be a part of this testing. We want to make sure that the people will be here to answer questions that other readers and members may have. Where as someone checking in once a week to 10 days may not work in this one.

I see, In that case I would love to participate!

Just curious but JB are you going to notify us individually or let us all know who the lucky few testers are... or do we find out when we check the mail

We will be notifying people next week in this thread.

We will be notifying people next week in this thread.

cool, I was just checking the thread to see what was the word. I'd love to be one of the testers, I know I might not get out a lot compared to others but my range/practice sessions are rather long and now that summer school is over I'm planning on doing nothing but golf until september.

We will announce the 1st group of testers most likely on Tuesday. Still time to get your info in.

We will announce the 1st group of testers most likely on Tuesday. Still time to get your info in.

awesome!!

by any chance, did you happen to have any xxl gloves (i'm just curious)?

interesting! i have a heck of a time finding them anywhere. cool, thanks for the quick reply

1. FootJoy StaSoft
2. LH (wear glove on left hand)
3. Small
4. Grip, avoid blisters
5.Twice a week
6. Grip and durability. As a college student, I play most of my golf during the summer, and with an interlocking grip I fight mean blisters in the beginning of every season. I don't know if it's the interlocking grip, but I tear through golf gloves. I havent found a glove that doesn't lose grip after around four rounds, but I still use them until I get a hole in them, usually right on what Ben Hogan referred to as "the pad" on the palm. Would love to find a new glove that works for me.

Thanks for the update JB. Whether or not I test any of the gloves it will be interesting to see what fellow golfers think about the different gloves they test.

1. I play either Footjoy StaSoft, or Taylormade
2. On my LH
3. Normally mens Small (hey no jokes here :act-up: )
4. I wear a glove to have a better grip in the high humidity, and to avoid blisters
5. 3-4 times a week (2*18, 2*9)
6. The TM glove I find that after about 14 holes, it gets saturated. The FJ is better in the regard, but nothing is perfect. I have to switch gloves at least 2x a round. I'd like to find one I can use for an entire round.

Thanks for the op! Could be fun!

1. Brand you normally Play
bionic
2. RH or LH
on left hand
3. Size you normally wear
med
4. Why you wear a glove
very sweaty hands
5. How often you play
3x - 4x + a week
6. What is lacking from current glove