The OEM Kevin Thread

Caption this:

To quote George Costanza: "I think it moved!"

I just lost 10 pounds doing nothing but sitting.

I would love to have your metabolism. When I sit and do nothing I gain 10 lbs.
I have the boys here all to my lonesome so no outdoor activities today but I'm going out early tomorrow for 18 and hopefully won't stink up the joint.

Caption this:

To quote George Costanza: "I think it moved!"

yes hawk!!! let's have our own oem kevin caption contest!!! the winner gets an autographed napkin from OEM himself. who's in?

Its times like this I wish I had the SHAKE WEIGHT!!

So since everyone is gone Im thinking Im going to go hog wild. Donuts on the way to GG on the way to the t***y bar!! And with some chicken teriyaki from Suki Hana in the mall where I'll creep out for a bit checking out the up and coming talent!

Reactions: TC
Spank818;316939[B said:
]I would love to have your metabolism. When I sit and do nothing I gain 10 lbs.[/B]
I have the boys here all to my lonesome so no outdoor activities today but I'm going out early tomorrow for 18 and hopefully won't stink up the joint.

spank, he was talking about pooping.

I would love to have your metabolism. When I sit and do nothing I gain 10 lbs.

Dude, its called the power dump!

"uh huh, you're doing great, here, hold this"
it was just a joke spanky! wait til you see the pic i get of you and me at pga national
haha, only you would notice the equipment!

Is that the pic with you, me, and Seth, and the...

I was going to say that about the equipment. :D

So since everyone is gone Im thinking Im going to go hog wild. Donuts on the way to GG on the way to the t***y bar!! And with some chicken teriyaki from Suki Hana in the mall where I'll creep out for a bit checking out the up and coming talent!

bwahahaha, i love this! this is freaking hilarious!

Ok lades, I need to head out and get an oil change before my car blows up ten it is off to the golf course with friends. Be back later. Everyone enjoy their day!! Kevin I like your plans the best so far!!!

Hey OEM, have you checked out some of the locales in Tampa? I heard they're pretty top notch. If that's what you hanker for...

Spoiler
A buddy of mine gave me a "list" of places for September. He says there's some quality talent down by PGA. Start saving your bills.

spank, he was talking about pooping.

Dude, its called the power dump!

Totally missed that... sorry, haven't had my coffee yet.

Ok lades, I need to head out and get an oil change before my car blows up ten it is off to the golf course with friends. Be back later. Everyone enjoy their day!! Kevin I like your plans the best so far!!!

i think that OEM should go to the mall in a cut off t-shirt, eat his chinese food, then shake weight it in the food court! dude, you'd look so hawt!

i think that OEM should go to the mall in a cut off t-shirt, eat his chinese food, then shake weight it in the food court! dude, you'd look so hawt!

Don't forget your jorts! :D

For the first equip pic of the day:

I traded the Adams hybrids for a Cally BB Diablo 3W and a sleeve of Z-Stars with Mudflap. The day is starting out good!

utf-8BSU1HMDA3ODItMjAxMDA3MTAtMTAxN.jpg

Don't forget your jorts! :D

don't forget to show off your tribal, barbed wire, arm band tattoo either OEM! chicks dig that mane.

speaking of tattoo's, check this one out:

Spoiler
some_of_the_640_64.jpg

OEM on the way to the mall...

Spoiler
short-shorts.jpg

That pic is just disgusting and funny at the same time. Although with that beard it looks more like TC. :D

lmao thats just disgusting and wrong! I lost my appetite lol

I traded the Adams hybrids for a Cally BB Diablo 3W and a sleeve of Z-Stars with Mudflap. The day is starting out good!

dude, nice swap out there! not like you used the adams anyway. i actually preferred the original diablo 3w to the edge! i think you'll be very happy.

don't forget to show off your tribal, barbed wire, arm band tattoo either OEM! chicks dig that mane.

speaking of tattoo's, check this one out:

Spoiler
some_of_the_640_64.jpg

wtf is that Patrick Swaze? lol

OEM on the way to the mall...

Spoiler
short-shorts.jpg

woo hoo! bridges jumps straight into the deep end!

spank, that does kind of look like me, but his legs are way to hairy.

Its a good day in the land of Hawk!! Nice trade! That will go nicely with the Edge driver!!

Back