The OEM Kevin Thread

sorry for being boring OEM! i have to go though bro! meeting some friends for a night out! i'm going to get thanks'd!!!

thats what im feeling right now! dang mac d's cheesburger making me :poop: out a small family of burning flames!

Gotta stay away from that crap man. MSG's will kill ya

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Imodium.jpg

thats what im feeling right now! dang mac d's cheesburger making me :poop: out a small family of burning flames!

Lol

Dibs on ur Clubs if you kick the bucket

hahha lmfao! I'll take your bag bridges I need a new one anyways

Dibs on ur Clubs if you kick the bucket

Lol

That Nike/DSG commercial with Trevor Immelmann drives me nuts

tapatalk is $2.99 I believe

which one is that? and do you have to pay for the tapatalk thing?

If you wanna post yeah u gotta pay 2.99. The free version is read only.

The commercial where Trevor is hitting at the launch monitor and his ball flies onto a foursomes green. He then proceeds to dress them in Nike gear lol

If you wanna post yeah u gotta pay 2.99. The free version is read only.

The commercial where Trevor is hitting at the launch monitor and his ball flies onto a foursomes green. He then proceeds to dress them in Nike gear lol

ahh ya that one gets old lol

is it basically the same thing as getting on the internet on your phone and typing a message? thats what i usually do if im away from the computer and it works pretty good. its probably faster using tapatalk but o well.

Yeah much better and easier than using the browser.

Just saw Daly's gf on tv. She ain't bad at all!

hahahaha

i hope tc and oem dont get mad at us for talking about nothing since they arent here to join in on the fun lol

Ok I am back and I just got caught up, things I gotta say are:

yeah dude, P.S. from dirty dancing, he's my dreamboat. that's on my right leg.

:wtf:

alright its the daytona ghost. its the mallet one with the hole in the back. the kia ma daytona is the blade style one with weights.

here is the kia ma daytona and it looks good!

That is one hot looking putter!!!

well, i have the super bad fast 3w coming. i don't have anything else on the radar except a putter, but i'll wait til the outing before i buy. there will be tons of putters there, so i'll spend some time with some of them. i've always played an anser style putter and i'm just not sure if it's the best thing for me or not. i am thinking of going heel shafted, like the #9 or perhaps the yes! or perhaps the bettinardi, we'll see.

i also will prolly pick up a new wedge. i like just having a 56* and i'm thinking about replacing the cg14 with a jaws.

I did not know you bought a new 3W tc, thought you were waiting, congrats on the purchase!!

he hasnt got the 3w yet. its on order. i think he said a couple more weeks till he gets it..

its the superfast 3w..

Back