The OEM Kevin Thread

Good luck out there today OEM!

Nothing worse than a disappointing trip to the AM Establishments.

Thanks guys. Rhino, I said no a lot yesterday lol. TC keeps telling me about the FT Tour and Im looking at them at GG yesterday. Then one of the guys there says "we just got one in on trade" and it was only 260. If I could have hit it outside I might have left with it. But I said no again. haha

where ya playing Kev?
lol you guys are crazy. See, first my buddy calls me on my way to GG and ask "Where are you?' in that voice. On my way to GG I say. Ok he says see you in a bit. He calls me while Im OEM'ing in GG and says hes out in the parking lot and ready to go. He then drags me to one of those Home Theater places where **** averages 7500 a piece. He's looking for a projector and we check them out. Those things make a pretty dame nice picture actually. Then its off to the Adult Male establishments. First one was dead. Left went across the street. This place might as well be called Death by Dollar, since they just dollar you to death the whole time. I told one single mom "No". Yep, after being ask if I wanted to feed the kitty and having not seen this person "preform" I said "No". Single moms dont like that word. And most of the views were not very good. So I get annoyed after a while and we leave. Talk about a waste of time. I could have OEM'ed in GG another hour at least. And after rain yesterday its a 10:39 tee time today!! New course too. Excited!

So the latest item on my OEM radar is GPS. What do you suggest bud? I was thinking bushnell.

I am very proud of you Kevin!!! Now I gotta have a chat with tc. He said no buying till he gets to the outing and I hear he has a 3w on the way.

where ya playing Kev?
A place called Tanglewood, I think its in MD, gotta look soon here so I can hit the road.

So the latest item on my OEM radar is GPS. What do you suggest bud? I was thinking bushnell.
I was pretty impressed with JB's bushnell, I have the Callaway Upro, I like it but it does have some fees involved but not like the yearly crap.

I am very proud of you Kevin!!! Now I gotta have a chat with tc. He said no buying till he gets to the outing and I hear he has a 3w on the way.
Dude you know his weakness is 3W's and Im been telling him how awesome the SuperFast is lol

Ah so you were the one whispering in his ear :D I am trying to remain strong and keep to my promise to myself of not buying until after the outing. I did get a 52* wedge for $20 at the clerance rack but that one doesn't count. ( my promise, my rules. LOL )

This quite possibly is the best thread on the interwebs. Golf, strippers, and free spending hackers, it can't get any better than that.

This quite possibly is the best thread on the interwebs. Golf, strippers, and free spending hackers, it can't get any better than that.

A chat about beer? Or how about this one, I am a cigar novice and am curious about what to look for.

lmao I agree!

hawk, i'm going to nominate the onpar bro! i can't compare it to the bushnell b/c i've never used one, but i can say that the onpar is easy, it's user friendly, and it's really cool.

Hey look who is awake!!! mornin tc!!

morning! just woke up, came out of the bedroom, and my house is empty. have no clue where the fam is? i like that though it means i can bring the laptop in the bathroom with me......hehe

hawk, i'm going to nominate the onpar bro! i can't compare it to the bushnell b/c i've never used one, but i can say that the onpar is easy, it's user friendly, and it's really cool.

Do they hit ya with extra fees?

Do they hit ya with extra fees?

no, that's the beauty of the unit. i believe it holds up to 300 courses at a time, you just have to download them. it's very similar to an ipod. if they don't have a course you want available, you simply request it and in 30 days, voila' you have it.

I still have not totally mastered some of the features of mine like shot tracking and other things you can do with it , but scoring is very easy, the GPS is right on. Very simple to use

I have an onpar also, there are no extra fees with it.

no, that's the beauty of the unit. i believe it holds up to 300 courses at a time, you just have to download them. it's very similar to an ipod. if they don't have a course you want available, you simply request it and in 30 days, voila' you have it.

Thanks guys. Do you know if they have any issues synching with a Mac?

hey the review said it wasnt compatible with the mac but that was October of 09 most likely it is compatible now but il check the on par site to see if it is for sure..

well on the on par site it just says available to mac in 2010 so idk if that means it is now or will be here soon. sorry jerome im sure someone here might know.

Back