The OEM Kevin Thread

Thanks guys, good eye bridges, I couldn't find that on the site.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

no doubt clam, I didnt know there were strippers in the OEM thread! I gotta start hanging out here more often! :D

This quite possibly is the best thread on the interwebs. Golf, strippers, and free spending hackers, it can't get any better than that.

I just checked and all of the courses I play say 'per request". How long does it take to get those courses?

Thanks small, I had read the review already. Don't think I can wait that long for my courses though so it looks like I need to check out other units.

ya im leaning towards the tour v2. just look at anything and get a distance. no computers to mess with. no waits just aim and go. why it doesnt tell you how far you hit or hold your data kind of sucks but i like the idea of the tour v2 being able to use it at the house when im hitting balls and can even use it in hunting season lol just seems like a better fit for me. i guess if i wanted to know how far i hit it, just turn around and lock on to someone thats in the group behind us or something at the tee box. and the v2 is cheaper.

Thanks small, I had read the review already. Don't think I can wait that long for my courses though so it looks like I need to check out other units.

In reality, it is between 7-14 days in our trials. And has been for about 3 months. However they put out 21 days just in case.

In reality, it is between 7-14 days in our trials. And has been for about 3 months. However they put out 21 days just in case.

I'm so d@mned impatient though! I read both your reviews JB, if you bought one today would it be the Onpar or the bushnell xgc? You gave great reviews for both.

hey degoins that superfast hybrid is at 100 bucks with an hour left on ebay lol

I think you should get it, in the spirit of this thread!

I'm so d@mned impatient though! I read both your reviews JB, if you bought one today would it be the Onpar or the bushnell xgc? You gave great reviews for both.

As I said on the Radio show featuring Bushnell, I would choose the Bushnell. I think it is the best device out there right now for GPS when it comes to 3 factors

Full maps with cursor/pin point control
Ease of use
Battery life (close to 6 rounds with no issues)

Plus it is tiny and fits anywhere. It does carry a subscription, but unlike Skycaddie, if you cancel your subscription, you keep the courses, it does not turn into a brick.

hmmm well after reading that review of the xgc (first time i saw it) i think i might have changed my mind. its fairly cheap to on the price and basically a one time fee of 30 bucks isnt bad at all. looks like a very solid device. the v2 might get beat out after reading that review..

OEM kevin is glad he's staying committed to his bag. he just informed me that he had four holes in a row where he had birdie opportunities. i'm glad to hear that he's playing well and that perhaps he's getting use to ONE setup.

i was wondering where he was, but forgot about he went to play golf.. thats awesome glad he is doing good. its still a muddy swamp here.

hows that head feeling after last night tc? haha

i was wondering where he was, but forgot about he went to play golf.. thats awesome glad he is doing good. its still a muddy swamp here.

hows that head feeling after last night tc? haha

i feel fine.

i'm glad that oem's having some success on the course. he was getting frustrated with the state of things in his golf game so it's nice to hear that he's having a good time.

on another note, i'm in serious putter shopping mode. don't know why.

i feel fine.

i'm glad that oem's having some success on the course. he was getting frustrated with the state of things in his golf game so it's nice to hear that he's having a good time.

on another note, i'm in serious putter shopping mode. don't know why.

It will be in your best interest to wait until the Fall Outing. Because I have to tell you, with all the talk of "you better have LH stuff", if you have a new putter you wont need to demo anything LH. I will sit you down like Pale Rider and give you the glove slap!

It will be in your best interest to wait until the Fall Outing. Because I have to tell you, with all the talk of "you better have LH stuff", if you have a new putter you wont need to demo anything LH. I will sit you down like Pale Rider and give you the glove slap!

i'm going to wait dude, b/c i know that you and GG are gonna come through for the lefties!!!!

it's still fun to window shop and those pics you put up of the black tour odyssey's didn't help, lol

pale rider loves glove slaps!

i'm going to wait dude, b/c i know that you and GG are gonna come through for the lefties!!!!

it's still fun to window shop and those pics you put up of the black tour odyssey's didn't help, lol

pale rider loves glove slaps!

Enjoy! :D

[YOUTUBE]hjE2sxCQ_rU[/YOUTUBE]

Dudes, I suck at OEM'ing. I failed to buy a putter yesterday and no GPS today. I think ill wait until the outing to see if I can win the OnPar.

I decided to get golflogix for my phone after trying it out for free. My odyssey is working for me and I might be trading for another one. Oh well.

I did buy the lady a purse though. That made her day and insured many days of OEM'ing for the future.

Dudes, I suck at OEM'ing. I failed to buy a putter yesterday and no GPS today. I think ill wait until the outing to see if I can win the OnPar.

I decided to get golflogix for my phone after trying it out for free. My odyssey is working for me and I might be trading for another one. Oh well.

I did buy the lady a purse though. That made her day and insured many days of OEM'ing for the future.

haha, lmao hawk. you do suck at oem'ing! so do i though.

Back