The OEM Kevin Thread

Assuming the diablo edge that Kevin is sending me works, I will be buying that. I just don't feel like the GPS is must buy. I've got some cash to spend still, so we will see.

Assuming the diablo edge that Kevin is sending me works, I will be buying that. I just don't feel like the GPS is must buy. I've got some cash to spend still, so we will see.

Save it hawk. You will be at the outing and can try out a few different distance devices. And for goodness sake if you buy a Bushnell GPS, buy it locally. Its electronics and you want to be able to take it back to an actual store if you can. Not from ebay! Authorized seller or not. Bushnell prides itself on its above industry standard warranty and for the same price or close to it, you can get it from an actual store or a place that is well known.

Hawk, dude you suck at OEM'ing! You and TC both! But Im with JB on this one, wait for the outing and try a couple out. Hell, you'll have the Callaway Upro (mine) and the Bushnell (JB) to look at and try along with all the other ones that team THP brings.

Shot a nice 89 today on a new course, details are in the what did you shoot thread. I was pleased with my round but you guessed it, I left a lot of shots out there.

And I didnt OEM anything at the pro shop. Didnt have much time to browse but I did a quick OEM scan and didnt see much anyway.

Oh and one more thing about my round today and JB will like this, I went brushless today and I think it helped keep my drives in check. I had to buy a pack of the damn wood tees in the pro shop since I didnt have any and I cant find those Epoch? ones from the outing. Those were bad arse!

does this mean you wonm't be OEM'ing until the Outing? I'm going to laugh at you when we are checking in on the way home and Southwest breaks policy and makes you pay for your second and third travel bags with all the stuff you may buy.
Hawk, dude you suck at OEM'ing! You and TC both! But Im with JB on this one, wait for the outing and try a couple out. Hell, you'll have the Callaway Upro (mine) and the Bushnell (JB) to look at and try along with all the other ones that team THP brings.

Shot a nice 89 today on a new course, details are in the what did you shoot thread. I was pleased with my round but you guessed it, I left a lot of shots out there.

And I didnt OEM anything at the pro shop. Didnt have much time to browse but I did a quick OEM scan and didnt see much anyway.

Oh and one more thing about my round today and JB will like this, I went brushless today and I think it helped keep my drives in check. I had to buy a pack of the damn wood tees in the pro shop since I didnt have any and I cant find those Epoch? ones from the outing. Those were bad arse!

does this mean you wonm't be OEM'ing until the Outing? I'm going to laugh at you when we are checking in on the way home and Southwest breaks policy and makes you pay for your second and third travel bags with all the stuff you may buy.

I resemble that comment. lol.

Ummm yeah lol

I need an intervention

Depends on the price, I'm watching it lol

That's next on the list :D

haha ur making up for oem not buying anything until the outing. u have a couple more months left till he buys something new so pace ur self on the buying stuff haha

alright got a question about the xgc for someone to help me out on here. it has all the courses around me except for one. and one has the gps but no course image. so my question is how would i get the course image? or is it necessary to have. (not sure how that part works)

thank you

Once you have the device and sign up for the iGolf software, you can request the course image.

how was the superfast today, or did you use it at all?
nice back nine!

Didn't hit the 3wd on the 9 today. My driver is still on right now and my longest approach was 180 yards. I'll stretch her legs out tomorrow, playing a course that has 3 long par 5's on it.

how was the superfast today, or did you use it at all?
nice back nine!

Thanks bridges. I was hitting my SuperFast 3W like :poop: I teed off with it on 1 and it went right and into the trees. Almost lost my ball. That happened both times I tried it off the tee. Probably my worst day with the SF 3W since Ive had it, just had no confidence in it at all. I think that club was the one that no range time hurt the most. I need range time with a 3W!

Thanks bridges. I was hitting my SuperFast 3W like :poop: I teed off with it on 1 and it went right and into the trees. Almost lost my ball. That happened both times I tried it off the tee. Probably my worst day with the SF 3W since Ive had it, just had no confidence in it at all. I think that club was the one that no range time hurt the most. I need range time with a 3W!

hate to hear that man. so what was working for ya off the tee?

I think he's rocking the Super Black or his G15 hybrid. That club is ugly but consistent though

I only hit the SuperFast driver a couple times but those couple it was working good. But the money club was the Adams Super Hybrid! Just straight and long! I think I hit the fairway every time I used it or just missed it. So from one Super to another!

I only hit the SuperFast driver a couple times but those couple it was working good. But the money club was the Adams Super Hybrid! Just straight and long! I think I hit the fairway every time I used it or just missed it. So from one Super to another!

super seems good then! i'm glad you're getting it back into the 80's.

super seems good then! i'm glad you're getting it back into the 80's.

You and me both! Playing another course in the same area this coming weekend, hopefully its as nice as this one was!

Back