2010 U.S. Women's Open (Spoilers)

I know this is the US Open and most consider it the highest level of test in golf. But like I mentioned before, I really hope the LPGA is watching. Forget the fact that the scores are high. But if they lengthen some courses and let the rough actually be rough, the cream WILL rise to the top. Not all tournies will have even par winners and the great players will still go low. But in the end the best will be showcased.

amen brutha!

Paula with a couple of huge par putt saves to stay 2 strokes up and -1 under for the tournament. She is using the Kia Daytona Ghost.

And I will be the jerk that says it. Lexi Thompson looks absurd. The skort and shirt barely match and her Elvis shoes do not match. But moreso, this is not Lexi's personality.

suzann's putting like me. paula creamer reminds me of pam from "the office"

NYC started out on FIRE, but is coming back. Anybody else think her pants look like a Wendy's table cloth.

I'm awaiting the waterworks from Creamer after she wins this thing.

And I will be the jerk that says it. Lexi Thompson looks absurd. The skort and shirt barely match and her Elvis shoes do not match. But moreso, this is not Lexi's personality.
The blues look to me like they match, but the hue seems to change easily in different lights. I know what you mean though, she doesn't really seem like herself with the polka dots and such. And it's not like Puma doesn't have plenty of other options.
I guess she just felt like dressing up like a kid this week, she's entitled.

The blues look to me like they match, but the hue seems to change easily in different lights. I know what you mean though, she doesn't really seem like herself with the polka dots and such. And it's not like Puma doesn't have plenty of other options.
I guess she just felt like dressing up like a kid this week, she's entitled.

She did not pick her outfits this week. I also think the shirt looked 3 sizes too big.

She did not pick her outfits this week. I also think the shirt looked 3 sizes too big.
Oh, I figured she could just pick whatever from the Puma line.
Definitely agree it looked big.

Oh, I figured she could just pick whatever from the Puma line.
Definitely agree it looked big.

Most of the apparel companies script almost every major. This was no exception.

is she a shy girl? I mean that in the sense maybe she's modest and doesn't want to show off her body like Paula or Natalie?

Most of the apparel companies script almost every major. This was no exception.
Yeah, you would think they'd be a little more in tune with who she is. It seems like they just thought "well, she's 15, we'll put her in our most childish outfits!"

is she a shy girl? I mean that in the sense maybe she's modest and doesn't want to show off her body like Paula or Natalie?

Shes not hugely shy, but considered quiet by many. I was just not a fan of the outfit overall. But thats PUMA this year. Between that and their cut problems, it makes sense.

congrats to Paula Creamer on her first Major win!

Paula Creamer is hot and that is all!

Congrats to Paula on her win and first Major!

Fantastic win, great golf, class act all the way. Very impressive.

While I'm glad to see Creamer finally get her first major, I don't agree that she is a class act all the way. She's great when she's winning, but she's a pouty little child when things aren't going her way.

Congrats to Paula on her win and first Major!

Congrats goes to her parents as well, seems like they've put in a lot of time, congrats to Paula, but what I want to know is, Where was the pink ball?

Congrats to Paula and the lucky girl who got Morgan Pressel's putter.

http://www.usga.org/ChampEventArticle.aspx?id=2147488321

Jaelyn Arrington, one of the standard bearers in Morgan Pressel’s group for the final round, got an unexpected present after the players putted out on No. 18. Pressel gave her putter to Arrington.

“She said ‘Do you want my putter? It’s yours,’ ” said Arrington, of nearly Cranberry, Pa. Though Arrington was obviously thrilled to have it, perhaps Pressel didn’t want the implement anymore. Pressel, the 2005 U.S. Women’s Amateur champion and the runner-up in the 2005 Women’s Open, averaged nearly 33 putts per round, 47th among the 68 players who made the cut.

Back